Comfort

M/n P.O.V

As i sat on the floor i watched jimin carefully, he has stopped crying an hour ago and the ball ended only a few minuets ago. Which most probably caused a commotion from us being gone for a long time together. He opened up about what made his heart shatter and hurt so bad, the fact that it was what we both said made him rethink about our friendship.

"So youre gojng to stay here for the rest of the night?" Jimin sniffled out a light pink hue now resting on his cheeks as he spoke. "Because if so you would need to change."

Looking down at my clothes i remember that i dont have anything else to get dressed into causing me to mutter under my breath and jimin let out a small giggle. He stood up and walked over to his dresser and pulled out some of my old clothes that i gave to him since he was smaller than me. Giving a smile i walk up to him and take the clothes he was holding and headed to the bathroom to change. Walking back out in more comfortable clothes (whatever you find comfortable). I walked over to jimin who was sitting on the bed crossed legged and possible fiddling with his fingers.

Sitting next to him i look at the TV that sat across from his bed, he must of put on a film to try and forget about what happened an hour ago. Getting immersed into the film i dint realise that jimin slowly let his head rest on my shoulder pulling me back into reality as he did so. My shoulders moved slightly to get mostly comfortable for us both.

"Jiminie are you okay?" Partly looking down at his face i notice that his eyes are half closed soon feeling a slight nodding movement on my shoulder i sigh. Gaining his attention properly as he now sat up facing me his chocolate coloured eyes wide open.

"Im fine really just a little tired from all whats happened today. I still cant get over it." His eyes held sadness and some tears that were slowly building up. Pulling him into a hug i pat his back whilst pulling him closer so he was sitting in my lap. Feeling my shoulder getting wet from his tears soon multiple sniffles followed after. I kept rubbing his back his head nuzzling into my neck for more comfort.

When we were younger and jimin would get hurt i would always comfort him this way as it was the most affective to calming him down, as if my scent was relaxing to him.

After what felt like hours -only a couple of minuets- jimin finally calmed down still not letting go, he shifted a little causing me to groan (yo nasty people) as he kneed my stomach. Quickly he apologised moving his legs to try and get comfortable only to what seems to be never stop moving since he couldnt. Grabbing his legs i pull them gently to the side of my hips, his head falling back into the crook of my neck.

"Jiminie" a hum resonated from his throat for a reply. "I didn't mean any of what i said at the ballroom and i could tell you didn't mean any of what you said." He mumbles something into my neck causing a shiver run down my spin. "What was that? I couldnt hear you Jiminie. You need to speak up." A small smile placed itself upon my lips as he pulled away repeating what he said louder this time.

"I missed the old times where we would be carefree from all this since we were young." His lips twitched downwards as he sighed. "Only because we're older and more mature this all happens."

"No its not that just that Audry is just jealous of our friendship." I faked a smile as friendship slipped past my lips. He nodded once again going back to my neck like it was a drug and he was addicted to me. "Is my neck that comfortable?" A light chuckle escaped my lips as his head nodded indicating a yes.
'Jeez Jiminie what are you doing to me i feel all fuzzy'
I played with his fluffy messed up hair as i continued to watch the last of the film.

~Time skip~

Feeling a weight heavy weight on me i opened my once closed eyes to only be blinded by the sun. Waiting for my eyes to adjust i played with what seemed to be Jimin's hair. Looking down I saw a sleeping mop of chocolate brown, he looked so peaceful that I didn't want to wake him up. Noticing that he was sleeping against my stomach i pick (?) him up and place him next to me covering him in the duvet, cuddling him in my arms i went back to sleep with one last thought.

'Prince's falling for each other is a way better story than the classic'

§~§~§~§~§~§~§~§~§~§~§

Sorry its a bit late but i did update and i have a hectic life so ill do what i can. Also put down in the comments of what you think your author is. Does that even make sense. Probably not.

Here you guys can also have this.

Have a nice day

Have a nice day.