ROUND 26: THE BATTLE OF DEVILS (part 3)

Kazuya still attacking Yumi while Yumi still make a guard with ice shield. When Kazuya launch Lion Slayer, the ice shield was broke and Yumi fell down on the ground. Yumi crawling backward to avoid Kazuya's attack. Kazuya just smirk when see Yumi helpless.

Kazuya: "Die!"

Then, Kazuya feel there is a power which same like him. He turn around and see (Y/N) doing Leaping Side Kick to him. Kazuya doing his guard but (Y/N)'s kick make him dragged backwards. Kazuya sees (Y/N) has a change in himself. Either Yumi who also sees (Y/N)'s appearance who has changed. They sees a tatto in his chest and the sign in the forehead, also his eyes glowing red and spread red lightning aura.

Kazuya: "So you can control your Devil Gene!"

(Y/N): "I will put the end of this!"

Yumi: "(Y-Y/N) is that you?"

Yumi still ask to (Y/N) who has changed, because she still have trauma when she meets his devil form. (Y/N) turn around to see Yumi to make sure that the Devil Gene is under his control for now.

(Y/N): "Don't worry. I can control my Devil Gene for now. You must stay away!"

Yumi: "O-okay.....be careful, (Y/N)"

Yumi run towards the safe place and make an ice barrier around her to protect her from another thing. Now just (Y/N) and Kazuya who ready for the battle.

Kazuya: "Now....just two of us...shall we begin?"

(Y/N): "Don't mention it! Let's do this!"

Both of them is ready for the stance. The long silence still heard until the fire in lantern move a bit. When the fire is off because of wind, they run towards each other and launch a punch until their fist meet and yield the incredible pounding until Yumi feel it. After the second time, they start to fight. (Y/N) punch Kazuya's head and Kazuya avoid and doing sweep kick. (Y/N) jump and doing spinning kick to him. Kazuya makes a guard with his arms to protect his head and doing straight punch to (Y/N). (Y/N) avoid it and hold Kazuya's arm and doing Over The Shoulder Reverse but Kazuya can release it and kick (Y/N)'s back.

(Y/N) run towards Kazuya and doing Axe Kick. But Kazuya can rise again and quickly doing Sokuhitsu Goda and successfully hit (Y/N)'s rib. But it's not in the end. When (Y/N) still hold his rib, Kazuya come and doing combo Demon's Wrath until (Y/N) almost collaps. Yumi worried and try to run towards (Y/N).

Yumi: "(Y/N)!! Are you okay!!?"

(Y/N): "Stay back, Yumi!! I can handle this!!"

Yumi sees (Y/N) can recovery quickly with his Devil Gene. Yumi sighed and glad that (Y/N) is still okay. Kazuya angry when see that. He clenched his fist and run towards (Y/N).

Kazuya: "You shouldn't live in this world!! Now, die!!"

When see this, (Y/N) can avoid it and reply to it with another fist until Kazuya dizzy. (Y/N) take the opportunity with doing combo. He doing EWHF and Thrusting Uppercut and finally he launch Corpse Thrust until Kazuya bounced away.

Kazuya: "You!! I will kill you with my fist!!"

Kazuya doing stomp and charge his power until the purple lightning aura come . (Y/N) didn't want to lose. He doing the same like Kazuya and the red lightning aura has come too. When their aura until the limit. They dash until the floor almost broken. When until closer, they ready for launch their last fist.