Alois X Reader (Black Butler)

A/N: I apologize for no updates I'm not gonna lie and be straight forward, I have had no ideas and honestly just got lazy but I am a bit more determined to keep writing however it will be a bit harder as school is starting school and I'm gonna be a freshmen so I would most likely be doing homework and stuff but I will try thank you so much for reading let's get on with the story!!!
—————————————————
Your P.O.V.
I stared out of the window quite bored as my brother was talking to his butler about some business with the Queen, Yes, My brother is the queens watchdog himself, Ciel Phantomhive. The surroundings outside was quite dark as we were going to a ball held at night. I didn't really pay attention who for as I was Just dragged along since ciel had been invited by some boy he knew, he didn't seem to want to go either but the boy insisted. I was so lost in thought that I didn't notice the carriage coming to a halt and ciel yelling my name. "Y/n for crying out loud we're gonna be late!!!" ciel yelled. "Right I'm sorry" I said snapping out of it and getting out of the carriage with Sebastian's help. (If you really don't like color you can change it)

I wore a beautiful long purple dress with gold designs on some parts mainly the midriff below and top with a purple top part also having some gold here and there

I wore a beautiful long purple dress with gold designs on some parts mainly the midriff below and top with a purple top part also having some gold here and there. When we walked in the whole crowd stared at me some talking some practically undressing me with their eyes but I ignored it as most people just went back to there original state. Me ciel and Sebastian went to go greet some we already know and are or were in business with. " "What a beautiful dress with a gorgeous girl" you  heard and turned seeing a boy about 5'5 with blonde hair and capturing blue eyes. "Why thank you" you said smiling slightly blushing. I am Alois Trancy and this is my butler Claude Faustus he said pointing to the tall man with short black hair, golden eyes, and glasses. You gently smiled (I get people think Claude's a "creep" to some people but I just think he deserves better) towards the butler he looked a bit surprised as you flashed a smile at him but went back to his normal unemotional look. You actually started having a good conversation with Alois talking and laughing the night away. Claud had been surprised that Alois hadn't done anything like yell at him or slap him. "Y/n, We are leaving I am done wi-" he stopped glaring at Alois. "What are YOU doing here" Ciel said clearly annoyed. "Just attending the ball I was invited to" Alois said smirking knowing he had annoyed ciel. "Whatever it's time to go Y/n" ciel said now pulling you away. "Wait!!!" Alois yelled then they stopped and Alois gave y/n a hug and let go winking walking away after. "Pfft" is all ciel said before dragging you back to the carriage to go home. You opened your hand feeling something against it seeing a paper reading "Trancy Manor tomorrow at 2:30 pm". After reading that you felt a Blush come to your face. Ciel just scoffed not seeing the paper thankfully. What will happen with this Alois boy, oh jeez.