I love you- Pidge X Reader (Voltron)

Pidge was just walking back to her room with some random robotic parts in her arms as she was planning to build something for her crush.  As she was passing by she heard a beautiful angelic laugh that sounded recognizable.  She turned to see  if it was true who she thought it was and she was right.  She instantly started blushing as it was her crush and team mate Y/n  L/n.  She quickly scrambled to find a way out of sight when she accidently tripped and fell along with the loud crashing noise of the parts falling to the ground.

 Y/n's P.O.V.

     I heard a loud crash behind me and as I turned to look I began to turn red as I realized it was my crush Pidge. I quickly ran to assist her. "Pidge are you okay" I asked helping her up. "Y-yeah" she stuttered. It was cute when she would get flustered and stuttered, matter in fact I had fallen in love with the sweet flustered nerd that fan girled over technology.  I thought all of this not realizing I was staring off at her. I quickly noticed and helped her pick up what she dropped. "Y-y-you d-don't have to help m-me you know" she said flustered and blushing. "yeah, but I wanted to" I said as she nodded.

     while picking up the last piece we both reached for it our hands on top of each other. Me and pidge made eye contact staring off into each others eyes for a moment forgetting everything else. We were both leaning closer until I heard someone yell "huh no fair pidge got a girlfriend before I did". said lance pouting with his arms crossed.  "Shut Up!!!" we both yelled at the same time. I quickly got up and we both headed back to her room. When we got there we put the things on her bed. I was about to leave when I felt a hand grab my wrist.

Pidge's P.O.V.

We put the things down but before she left I grabbed her wrist, "Wait"  I said pulling her back gently.  She looked at me with confused eyes. I felt nervous and embarrassed all of a sudden but I felt that this needed to be said.  "I-I like , No i love you" i said the last part boldly. 

No ones P.O.V. 

Y/n wasted no time and kissed pidge. She was shocked at first but kissed back lovingly and passionatley. ''Will you be mine"pidge said as they pulled away, Y/n smiled  nodding and she soon after that left with a big smile on her face knowing that pidge did infact lover her.

(sorry if that was to short)