Cheerleading/ Tourney

We're going to look perrrfect ~ Kitty
—————————————————————
West's Pov
(Just pretend Evie is actually Rose)

After class, we all went towards the field where Jay,Carlos, and Harry went with Gabe to try out for tourney.
Apparently it would be good for the boys and help them fit in.
As we were all watching a girl dressed in a blue and yellow cheer outfit, along with Jane walked up to us. Later the whole squad.
"Hi I know you all will say no but I have to...against my will....have to offer anyone a spot on the cheer squad..of course with tryouts" Aurdrey said sickly.
Kitty smirked and licked her lips while looking at Rose who stood up.
"Lovely! I would along with my friends love to audition!" She said with her head held high. Like a Queen.
Audrey smirked and turned with her other friends following.
"Oh and you'll need your own uniforms" Audrey said smirking. Coke on. This isn't Cinderella where it'll be forever to find an outfit.
"You guys go E and I with Frankie will stay here" Mal said smirking as we nodded. Off for costumes....oh god.
------ Meanwhile-----
Harry's Pov
After class I kissed my love goodbye and went with the boys to play tourney.
When we got on the field, I noticed the others starring at us in fear and discusst. I only glared at them making some fear me. This made me smirk.
----- Back to West----
West's Pov
After walking around the mall we found a fabric store and we decided to make our uniforms.
While at the salon, I kept on noticing how the Auradon logo for the school should mix it up a bit.
Well it's not like other schools have a different cheer name other than the school?
"It's perfect!"I said to myself as I held up my uniform. 100 percent (aka not #BringitOn! ) West Wicked. Instead of the Auradon I put...the Hellcats!
"Guys do you like?" I said holding up the uniform. Everyone's mouths gaped. A good sign right?
"Oh my Red!" Rose said running to me to look at it, "it looks perfect...but the Hellcats?". She said looking concerned.
"It'll take convincing from FG but it's good right?" I said as everyone was nodding and smiling.
"We're going to look perrrfect " Kitty said with a purr. We all nodded and giggled.
"But we have to make more for us before 6" Bunny said. Everyone nodded.
"Have no fear ladies...always prepared am I not?" I said giggling as I grabbed my wand from my boot.
"Magic. Magic. In my hand replicate this stunning band?" I said waving my wand multiplying the cheer outfits.
-----Later------
Everything was calm in the courtyard. All students enjoying their time with friends. Others watching the tourney team practice. Some watching the cheerleaders.
Soon a group of girls came walking in the yard catching all attention from everyone else.