Here we are Now

While admiring my ring ~ West
—————————————————————
West's Pov
I was right now causing havoc with my friends. I grabbed a spray paint bottle and went to work with Kitty, and Mal.
I looked to my left and saw Harry, Jay, Rose, Bunny, and Maddie stealing and having a good time. I turned and saw once Harry took a ring from a lady he winked at me. Yep that's my pirate.
Skip Rotten to the Core Song
Maleficent and her goons after we were done singing and dancing showed up and she came to us with... News.
"Stealing candy Mal... I'm so disappointed" Maleficent said looking at one of her goons.
"It was from a baby"? Mal suggested. Wow Mal come on a baby... Eh better than from a shrimp.
"That's my nasty little girl" Maleficent stated.
" Listen Mal when I was your age... " Maleficent started as she and Mal in sync lipped the rest. "Cursing entire kingdoms".
" I know mom....and I will do better"?Mal said as Maleficent nodded.
"Ah i have news I have buried the lead! You 11 have been selected to go to a new school... Auradon Prep! ". I grabbed Harry's hand as he wrapped his arms around me placing a reassuring kiss on my head.
— — — — — — — — — — — —
Current Moment
Auradon.
Auradon did I hear that correctly? Why?! I looked up at Harry as he kissed my forehead and soon Maleficent and her goons circled us.
We all tried to run and make a get away but we were stopped. Maddie managed to escape but came back since we were friends and friends stick together.
"Mom! What?! I'm not going to a school with prissy pink princesses" Mal started while looking back at her mom.
"It has been decided that the new king wants to give the new generation a chance" Maleficent stated.
"Yeah and I don't do uniforms..unless it's leather ya feel me?" Jay said trying to get a fist pump from Harry who turned him down.
"Ya Ive heard that crazies like us aren't really welcomed" Kitty said gesturing to herself and the wonders.
"And I heard somewhere that they have dogs in Auradon" Carlos said while Jay snuck behind him and made a ruff like a dog. Maddie then rubbed Carlos arm in reassurance.
"Yeah and plus I have to apparently get ready to rule Kansas and Emerald City so does Rose with Wonderland" I stated while looking at Rose as she nodded.
Maleficent only rolled her eyes and made us walk to the main castle to talk about Auradon.

------Meanwhile in the castle-----
West Pov
After all of us got in the main castle Maleficent went over the plan for when going to Auradon. Basically we act nice and stuff but really we have to be after the wand.
The whole time honestly Harry and I were talking to Killian and Emma.
"Don't listen to her...just listen to your heart alright" Emma said as we smiled.Later Emma and I were talking while everyone else was also discussing stuff with their parents.
"Wicked!" Maleficent yelled pointing for me to see her. "Listen Sweetheart get your wonder friends and tell them to come here...I need a word". I nodded my head...slightly scared and went to get Bunny, Maddie and the gang.
"Ah there you are...well as you know Alice is a foe towards Wonderland so...me and Queen here along with Red talked and we wanted to give you tips..." Maleficent said pointing to Roses and Evies mom's.
"It's important to wear these" Hearts said giving out bracelets, "these will help connect to eachother Incase that Alice girls daughter tries anything...it can also take you to Wonderland like that" she said snapping her fingers.
We all nodded and were all talked to learning about stuff we needed to know and such. Soon Harry walked up next to me but before he could speak we heard a Honk.
"Let's go people! We have a future to take over!" Maleficent cackled as we all said goodbye to our parents and left.

-----Outside of Castle-----
We got outside and saw a large black limo waiting. Before I could get in after Kitty, Harry pulled me back and took me to a side wall.
"Listen...I know this is weird but..I want to give you this" Harry said giving me a ring. I took it and gasped. It was beautiful!
"It was my parents promise ring and my mom said to give it to you because..I want to make a promise...West Wicked will u promise me that even in a land of richer and handsomer princes you will love me? And I'll promise I will love you back the same" Harry said.
I nodded as he put it on my hand. I then giggled. Harry looked at me funny.
"Harry I love you already prince or not..your special to me..and no one else will be better than you" I said as I grabbed his face and kissed his lips. His arms wrapped around my waist until we heard a yell from Carlos to hurry up.
Harry and I ran and got in the limo and we went off on our way to Auradon. On the cat ride I sat next to Harry and Bunny while admiring my ring.❤️