The one in London had been destroyed, it was called Torchwood-One. Torchwood-Two is in Glasgow, Scotland. Torchwood-Three is the one here in Cardiff and Torchwood-Four is at an unknown location. It is considered "missing." Not too sure how it can go missing, but whatever. We found out that aliens to earth to destroy us and take over the world; to take random people for whatever reason or to just live here and disguise themselves as humans. According to the files for Torchwood-One, Torchwood's biggest threat is some guy known as The Doctor. He travels with a companion or two and his spaceship looks like a blue police box from the fifties or sixties. Their notes say it's called the TARDIS. Also, back in the end of 1999, beginning of 2000, Jack Harkness took over Torchwood-Three. He has changed the way they do things since Jack is a friend of The Doctor.

"Wow. I can't believe aliens really do exist." Says Derek. "Well, she did tell you. You just like to be too much of a man and didn't believe her." Emera says to Derek. "Ok, ok. That's enough you two. I just thought this information was kinda cool. Oi! You know what would be really cool?? If we hacked into Torchwood-Three!! We could see all kinds of aliens that they've caught and stuff." I said to them. I knew by the looks on their faces they weren't going to agree with me, but I gave Derek my sad puppy dog look and he gave in. "You're a sucker for that one. She's going to get you into so much trouble." Emera says to Derek. "Yea, I know...but I can't help it sometimes." Said Derek.

We go back to my house. Grandfather hasn't been back yet and hopefully he won't come home and find out what we're up to. He would NOT be very happy to find out I hacked his computer. Thankfully Derek thought to bring his laptop with him. Derek and I both hacked into Torchwood-Three. Emera was too busy putting on make-up. I know she doesn't like it when we do "our hacking thing" as she likes to put it. We found out a lot of things about each team member. Jack has been there the longest. Derek said, "If we want to find out more on this Captain Jack, then we would have to go to the archives and look for the info there." Since they didn't have computers back then, we would have to search the archives for the info Torchwood has on Jack Harness.

I couldn't get into the archives anytime soon, so Derek and I both decided that we had enough information on Torchwood and the team. We also decided we would never tell anyone what we found. It could cause way too many problems and some people wouldn't believe us. A few weeks go by. Derek and I agreed we wouldn't talk about what we found out over the mobile in case we were ever caught. We didn't want to get in major trouble for hacking into a secret organization. One night while I was at work, I noticed a black van parked right next to my car. I thought it was rude since they are not allowed to park in the street. Then out of nowhere two guys from the van tried to kidnap me. They didn't succeed thankfully. I kicked and screamed. One of the bodyguards from the nightclub heard me and came to help. The two guys drove off. The police were called and they asked a lot of questions. Since neither the guard nor I got the plate number, they couldn't do too much and of course there were no cameras facing in the direction where I was parked.

So, unfortunately, they were never caught. I couldn't figure out why someone would want to kidnap me until Emera said "It could be because you either hacked into Torchwood or because someone knows you hacked grandfather's computer and saw something you shouldn't have."  Well, if that's true, then Emera and Derek could be in danger too. I said to Emera, "Please be careful. I know I only told you and Derek about Torchwood, but if they are after me, they could be after both of you as well."  We were all taking extra precautions including Derek and Emera... even though they never did go after them. There had been a few more attempts to kidnap me over a four month period.

My poor grandfather couldn't take it anymore. He hired a bodyguard. That was a mistake. I fell for my bodyguard and he fell for me. He was a sweet, strong, good-looking guy. His name is Jackson. Jackson had been my bodyguard for three months. I know, it seems pretty quick, but he was very, very hot. On the night Jackson got fired, my grandfather walked in on us while we were making out. We were close to having sex when he walked in on us.  Very, very embarrassing. So, the next bodyguard my grandfather hired was a woman. Her name was Layla. She was nice. She was about five foot ten, an inch taller than me. Layla worked for us for two months. My grandfather found out she was getting paid to go through our stuff and to help two mysterious men break into our home so they could kidnap me. We still are not sure if they are the same two men that tried to kidnap nine months ago. After what happened with Layla, my grandfather had some trust issues with the other four bodyguards he hired.

Then the day before my nineteenth birthday, he fired my most recent bodyguard. He told me to get nicely dressed. We were going somewhere important and I had to look my best. I did just that. I took a shower, then I blow-dried my hair, straightened it and I put on my best dark blue jeans and a fairly dark grey dress shirt. I wore my light-tan boots. My boots barely came up past my ankles. They are my favorite boots. I put on my necklace, bracelet, earrings set that my grandmother gave to me on my thirteenth birthday. Once we were both ready, my grandfather and I got into the car and our driver drove us to the docks. This was one of the entrances to Torchwood-Three.