Chapter 7: Sick Vernon

Seungkwan woke up to the sound of someone sniffling. He was confused until he looked over to see his boyfriend looking like a sick mess.

"Hansol? You don't look so good, are you sick?" Seungkwan asked, concerned.

"No, no I'm totally fine," Vernon said as he stared coughing.

"You definitely aren't fine, let me take your temperature," Seungkwan said.

Seungkwan left to go find the thermometer. When he returned and took his boyfriend's temperature, it was at 100°F.

"There's no way I'm letting you out of bed. You're staying here until you're better," Seungwan said.

"Will you at least stay here with meeeee?" Vernon drew out in a needy tone.

"Yes of course, but I'm gonna make you some soup first," Seungkwan said to his boyfriend, who was currently clinging to his arm.

"Hurry back!"

"Okay, you big baby," Seungkwan replied lovingly.

Seungkwan went to the kitchen to make Vernon some chicken noodle soup. He returned to him with a steaming bowl a few minutes later.

"It's delicious because you made it!" Vernon said as he quickly finished the whole bowl.

"Come cuddle with me," Vernon requested Seungkwan.

"Do you want me to get sick too?"

"You won't get sick, you have a strong immune system, come onnnnnn."

"Okay fine, but if I get sick you have to take care of me," Seungkwan said.

"Yayyy, I love you!" Vernon said, making Seungkwan blush.

"I love you too, idiot," Seungwan replied.

They laid there together, cuddling, until they both fell asleep.

~~~

"Where are Seungkwan and Vernon? Did they forget we had practice today?" Woozi asked no one in particular.

"Good question, I'll text Seungkwan," Jeonghan said.

'Where are you and Vernon? Did you forget about practice?' - Jeonghan

'Vernonie is sick so I stayed back to take care of him, sorry I forgot to tell you guys.' - Seungkwan

~~~

When everyone returned home from practice, they wanted to check on Vernon. They went into his and Seungkwan's room and saw them asleep in each other's arms.

A quiet 'awww' came from all of them as they left the two to sleep.

~~~

Seungkwan became sick a few days later. But at least he had Vernon to take care of him.

Sorry this is so short, I've been so busy lately I haven't had time to write longer chapters. I hope you don't mind this one short chapter, I promise the next ones will be longer!