4

It was last March 2018, when we both started dating. You confessed to me that you loved me for so long, I couldn't just react at all, I never thought that you would like me. I also confessed my love for you right? You were so very speechless and blushing that time and so do I. After some days of confessing our feelings towards each other

You didn't doubted and asked me if I will be your girlfriend, I'm the luckiest person in this world. Yoo Jeongyeon, as my girlfriend is a special thing to me. I never doubted of having and being your girlfriend for lifetime so I answered yes. I really love you Jeongyeon, I always say how much I love you and how much you mean than the world does to me. You are my sunshine and my world.

You enlighten my dark sides and you bring joy to my sorrowful life. I had learned many things about you, Jeongie.
You taught me what my life truly means and it was you. You're the one I want to spend the rest of my life, It was also one of my best memories when you introduced me to everyone, as your girlfriend.

I'm so happy, I felt like I was in heaven. I always feel safe whenever you're around me, I feel safe with every touch of you.
With one smile of you, It makes my day complete already. You're the one who completed my heart and life also, I was too late to say this things to you because you kept secrets to me which is so really unfair.

I didn't know that you were suffering already, Why Jeongyeon? Why didn't you tell me? I'm your girlfriend, I have the rights. I still want to travel the world with you and have a family, but why? Everything was so perfect. Everything was still perfect.
Life is so unfair. You're so unfair Jeongyeon! I hate you! I really hate you for not telling me your secret.

I just hate you for leaving me so early. But still, I love you, Yoo Jeongyeon.

I miss you, my life is nothing and I need you.

Truly Yours,
Minatozaki Sana .