1

Yoo Jeongyeon, I was wondering. Do you still remember the day when we first met? You called me clumsy because I spilled water over your face. I still remember your face back then, you looked like an animal. An annoyed animal. When I apologized, you just laughed jt off. I found it out so cute, Jeongie. But still, I'm cuter than you. What will my life would be without those laugh of yours?

You also asked if I can be your friend, I must admit, I thought that "What has got into Jeongyeon's mind to be friends with me so sudden?" And giggled secretly. I just answered yes because you might be a crybaby if I said no. You also invited me to eat lunch,
I accepted. When we were in our way to canteen, there were guys who surrounded us right?

I thought you'll be fighting them but they were your hyungs. Wonwoo, Jungkook and Jinyoung and with their friends. They also asked if I was your girlfriend and you just glared at them. I didn't know what to do and laughed because of that scene. After some moments of you and your brothers, We both bid our goodbyes and walked our way to canteen.

You asked informations about me. You also asked what if my ideal type and whatsoever. Don't you know? You're the best example of my ideal type. I'm so corny like your jokes, Jeongie. I don't even bother to fake-laugh at your jokes. I'm just joking, It's my pain reliever though.

I hope you can read this, Yoo Jeongyeon. I miss you and I love you.

Truly yours,
Minatozaki Sana .