I heard a loud gasp come out in the audience as I ran off the stage and away from the party.

My ears rung as I ran.

I didn't know where I was going, all I knew was that I had to get out of there.

Seeing him again made it hard to breathe. I've spent a long time getting over my feelings and learning to live again.

My short hair flew around me as I ran into the nearest building which seemed to be a gazebo.

I clasped onto the ground and weeped.

It was so unfair!

How could this happen to me?! I've done nothing, why must I be punished?!

Why must he show up when I was getting my life together?!

Why must he show up after everything he caused.

I almost had everything! Almost.

He tricked me that night into thinking that I had everything. He made me promise to stay his but he disappeared. Leaving me alone and worried, dying on the inside. I thought something happened to him, that he wanted to leave!

This is so unfair!

I don't want him back, I don't need him back!

My body shook violently as another wreak of emotions crashed into me.

"Polar Bear?" A familiar voice asked me.

"Go away Parker." I snapped at him.

God, why can't he just disappear!

"Okay I know I deserved that but Emmie, we need to talk." He tries to reason, but I don't want to hear him right now.

"No! No, we don't!"

"Emmie, just listen to me," he says placing him hand on my shoulder.

"Get off of me!" I shove his hand off my shoulder and stand up, facing him.

His lips are pulled into a worried frown. "Emmie, please." He reaches out towards me and I step back. Sadness overtakes his face.

He doesn't deserve to be sad!

"No! No!" I run my hair through my hair, yanking at it.

"Emmie, I'm sorry."

"No! No! You don't have any right!" I scream at him. "To come here! To show up and think I'm going to allow you to touch me!" I shake my head at him and let out a mirthless laugh. "No, Parker it is not okay! You've been gone for FIVE years! You're an asshole, okay? You are!"

Parker runs his hands through his hair. "I know-," he begins but I cut him off.

"No you don't! You don't know shit! You disappeared, you left me! Me!" I scream at him again, "you didn't even have the proper decency to say goodbye! You just packed up and left. You left everyone" My voice dies off and I whisper. "You left me."

"Emmie, I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to. Okay, I just-," Parker tried to explain but was interrupted, again. Not by me but by Cameron, who stood behind Parker.

"Park, I think you need to leave." Her hard, icy voice echoed the gazebo.

"Cameron, this doesn't involve you." Cameron said, his eyes still on me.