Part 2

Hide getting recovered and he is fine. It's been a month they have to stay low and Sugizo only observe people around him. He sit on the stool bar, observe the beer in the glass. He thinks too much about what he did. He wants to have family. He wants to have a partner and he envy with his brother and Yoshiki. They are a perfect couple and Sugizo only smiles. Who wants him? He is just a seducer in X and no one recognized him. He thinks until when he will do the X operation and until now he didn't know what inside the wrapped package contain exactly. He start to wonder why. Hide is the only family he have and he will do anything for his brother.

"May I sit here?" A voice take a seat beside him, full of gentleness and Sugizo suddenly smelled a familiar scent. He looks at the guy beside him and surprised.

"I'm J. Calm down, I am not coming here to disturb you, just for fun." Sugizo turn away from him and he is lazy to have conversation with stranger. "How was your lips?" Sugizo sure the guy name J smirk behind and he turns around smiling. "Oh ya, it is healed by my boyfriend. He is sucking the blood from my lips before the bed scene."

"It was your first kiss, am I right?" J guessed and Sugizo rolls his eyes. J licking his lips, looking at Sugizo outfit is really tempting, he just want to violate the body right there but he have a mission to do. "Let's go somewhere?"

"Why? you cannot resist with my temptation?" Sugizo smirk, his legs crossing, show off his exposed thighs with leather short pants, with a boots that make him looks attractive.

"Not really but I afraid I might do something bad to you right now. There have a room prepared for couples to stay here. So.. we can try out to know each other." J suggested  and Sugizo only comes closer to whisper into his ear. "I am not interested." He get off from the stool and walks in the crowd, he randomly dancing and he looks hot. J wraps his arm around Sugizo, hauled his body up on his shoulder and Sugizo panicked. The guy really will do something on him but he is hot as a guy. J walked through the stairs and scan the access card at the door. Sugizo body being put down and a slap on J face. "How dare you touch me!"

"Stop play hard to catch, I know you love this.." J rubs his face and only smiles as Sugizo looks around the room and lays flatly on the bed. Jun takes the beer cans from the mini fridge. "Here for you.. you want me to help you open it?"

"No! you will drugged me." Sugizo awake and open the cans but he have difficulty to open it because of his long nails. "Let me help you." J offered and Sugizo only stares at J hand, he afraid if someone drugged him but J is faster than his eyes. He slips something inside the can and Sugizo didn't notice. They drink the beer together and Sugizo feel relieved and looks at J. "Thanks, but I think I need to rest a bit.. my eyes suddenly feels heavy." Sugizo rubs his eyes, try to stand before a darkness surround him. Before his body completely fall, J caught him in his arm and kiss his lips. His plan success and now to pass the security system at the main door. He cannot bring Sugizo body just like that, everyone in the bar knew Sugizo. He takes out a duct tape, bring the both wrists together behind his back and wraps it several times. He did the same at the ankles and below his thighs. Before put something inside Sugizo mouth, he kissed the lips and a cotton ball was shoved inside. "I will taste you later but for now.." He covers the lips with a handkerchief from inside his pocket. He looks down the aisle and the path is clear. He gently put Sugizo over his shoulder and use a water pipe to get down safely. It is not a hard thing to do. They landed safely and Jun pats on Sugizo butt. "Let's go baby."