Part 1

"Your make up too much, people would gladly get a pimp on you." Hide commenting his brother, Sugizo. He turns his head to Hide. "It is you who wants get my piece ass."

"I will if we are not brothers. I will fuck that perfectly fine ass." Hide licking his lips, admiring his brother's beauty. Sugizo trained as a yakuza, but he is more like a seducer while Hide is a sharp shooter. Both of them are apart of X. "Let's go, I don't want to hear the princess babbling."

"Your boyfriend anyway!" Sugizo finishes his look before grabs his gun and put at the holster at his left thigh. Sugizo keeps talking while Hide sense something is not right. "Where are the neighbors?" Hide looks at Sugizo, signalling him to go for a desserted car, there have two people looks like check out something. Sugizo knew who they are and come closer.

"Need some help?" Sugizo asked, his lips partly open and his voice changed mimicking a woman voice. He bend down, showing off his ass, pretend to check on the engine but he quickly pulls off his gun from the bolster and turn around only to give a shot, directly on the head and one guy he just insert the end of the gun inside one of the man mouth. "Who send you here?" He refused to talk indeed he kicks Sugizo gun out from his mouth and the situation twist. Now Sugizo forehead have a gun pointed on him. "Sugihara.. known as Sugizo.. age 25 and seductive." He face at his opponent, a blond man and have a broad chest. "That will be a nice place to lay my head on your chest." Sugizo joked, trying to steal a time while his team come. He cursed to Hide what he did so long and then a car arrived and Sugizo know his boss coming. His opponent pulls his chin closer and claiming his lips, tugs it and make it bleed before he jump off from the clift.

"Are you okay, Sugizo?" Heath checked on him and wipes the bleeding lips of Sugizo with his thumb. "I am fine.. Did you see Hide?"

"Hide actually, we found him badly injured with a silencer behind that wall. He is in another car with Yoshiki." Sugizo gasped and he is panicked. "Let's meet him!"

"Hey calm down.. Calm down.. you are injured too."

"Just my lip and I perfectly fine." Sugizo start to feel annoyed and walks to Heath's car. Heath shakes his head and follows Sugizo.

***

Yoshiki looks at his X team and Hide who unconscious on the hospital bed. They were all there thinking.

"Sugizo needs to choose anyone of us to stay. Hide told me if anything happened to him, you are his priority. So, choose."

"Now. You know as a gang, we cannot delay our decision." Yoshiki caressing his long golden hair and Sugizo feel annoyed.

"I choose no one. I can take care of myself." He stand up and get out from the room, it is not a type of him to argue with Yoshiki.

"I will take care of him." Heath volunteer himself before chase Sugizo and he managed to caught him at the basement park.

"Sugizo wait!" He raised his arm and Sugizo stopped suddenly. He turns around look at Heath. "I just worry about you."

"Heath.. why are you really care about me? I am not a woman that needs protection."

"Your looks now, people will mistake you as a woman. What if people take advantage on you?" Heath comes closer and his thumb touching Sugizo's lips. "Look what happened to you tonight."

Sugizo sighed and gently pushed Heath's hand away. "alright but stop touch me.." Sugizo pouts but he hissed in pain and then laughs. "Okay, I will choose Pata to stay with.."

"No! Pata have girlfriend! Yoshiki asked me to take care of you." Heath lied and Sugizo nods. "Come, let's go home.." Heath pulls Sugizo arm gently towards his car. Heath smiles, his plan suceed to make Sugizo follows him. He only wants to protect Sugizo from any danger and it is a lie if peoplr said he doesn't feel attracted to the red hair man. Sugizo enters his car and Heath start the engine. "You can sleep and if we arrived, I will wake you up."

"Thank you.." Sugizo smiles before close his eyes and Heath focus on his driving.

***

Who is the person that kissed Sugizo?