Intro

Millions of lives were at stake. A plague almost as bad as the Black Plague were not just only running around Empire City, but the whole world. Gangs, looters, and many other criminal activities were plaguing the world. Conduits could've stopped this, but most abused their power.

Like he did.

He was gonna suffer the consequences when his time came. He found out that his power was but one of the greatest. He could've used it for good, which he did in the beginning.

He was a superhero turned villain as he would murder people, people with or without powers. All for his own benefit. All for power. He was consumed by power, and he would take other people's life forces when they would get in his way. Even if it's his wife, Trish.

He was gonna be on top of the world he thought. He remembered what his life was before he got powers, before the Ray Sphere granted him a gift, and he thought "What if I weren't a conduit? What if I was helpless against the Reapers, evil conduits, the plague, and monsters? Monsters like himself."

Afraid of what he had become he also noticed that he gained a reputation. Even when he stopped being greedy he was called names like "monster, reaper, mutant!" But the one that stood out the most was "The Demon Of Empire City."

He realized that he was part of the plague. Then he thought no, he was the plague. And that was the one thing that hurt everybody he loved, and he was inflicting even more pain.

And it also inflicted his karma.

He was so consumed by greed he didn't know that his people were in danger. And that the only way he can redeem himself is getting rid of the plague, ridding others from him.

He wasn't the same person as he used to be. More like a shell if anything.

He knew what he had to do, he doesn't care if the world celebrates his death. Hell he would too if he saw himself die. So that's what he was gonna do. He was gonna cure the world of the threat that's been plaguing the world for months. He was gonna use the Ray Sphere and sacrifice his life to save others.

Meaning that The Beast is no more.
And the world can relax in peace.