Chapter 2: Unexpected Reunion

{Last Time}

Crow: *Smirks* "You fell right into my Trap. I activate Gale the Whirlwind's ability, he cuts the attack points of one of your monsters in half, and I'm choosing Gilford the Legend. And, I'm discarding Kalut the Moon Shadow to activate it's ability, which gives Elphan the Raven 1400 new attack points, and that makes him stronger than your Gilford"

Gilford the Legend Atk: 4700>> 2350

Elphan the Raven Atk: 2200>> 3600

Crow started cheering while Davis seemed bummed that he lost, but otherwise was having fun. The four boys had been dueling for hours after they ate, and Davis was improving little by little. But, he still didn't about how to bring out the dragon he had on him. When he first tried to Summon it, the three said that it was against the rules of "Synchro" Summoning.

Davis: "Hey guys. Can we talk about the whole Synchro Summon thing?"

Yusei: *Looks outside and see's that it's night* "Guys, it's pretty late. We might wanna get some rest."

The four agreed to that, though Davis made sure he was gonna ask the three tomorrow.

{Chapter Start}

It had been 8 years since Davis found himself in the Satellite and made friends with Yusei, Jack and Crow, and his life had never been better. Yes, he was constantly moving around after he left Martha's orphanage, but he always had friends he could rely on when he was in a pinch. The three helped him make his deck out of cards they had found.

They were called Whirlwing Monsters, a mix of special WIND Attribute monsters that focus on Speedy Summons of low level monsters, and Tuning or Sacrificing for higher level monsters, along with learning to Synchro Summon. He even found a weird tuner monster called White Wing Magician, and Yusei even gave him an extra copy of his Turbo Synchron and Turbo Warrior, which Davis was grateful for. Davis loved these cards as if they were his family, he especially cared for Clear Wing Synchro Dragon, which became his ace in the hole. He had been getting into duel after duel for a long time, trying to get rid of all the duel gangs, which is where he ran into Yusei, Crow and Jack along with a newcomer, Kalin Kessler, the leader of their new team, The Enforcers.

 He had been getting into duel after duel for a long time, trying to get rid of all the duel gangs, which is where he ran into Yusei, Crow and Jack along with a newcomer, Kalin Kessler, the leader of their new team, The Enforcers

(Davis is standing next to Jack and has the original Beta duel disk on his left arm.)

On that day, Davis joined The Enforcers, and the team had managed to get rid almost all the duel gangs a bit faster than they expected, but Kalin wanted to go even further, take down Sector Security. Luckily, Davis heard word, and told the others, who stopped him from going too far. When Kalin was arrested, the four remaining Enforcers decided to split up. Davis went on his own, but still kept in contact with Yusei, Jack, and Crow. So imagine his surprise when he found Yusei at his hideout, asking him for a favor, helping him make a Duel Runner. The Wind duelist eagerly agreed, and the two almost immediately started scavenging around for parts. While Yusei handled the onboard computer, Davis handled finding the outer parts.