Chapter 1

This is my first story on wattpad, so please spread the word(: if you read thank you i love you <3 -amanda-

**********************************************************************

I was sitting in the passenger side of my best friend, Emily's, jeep on what seemed to be a regular Saturday morning on our way to work, when I heard something on the radio, I turn it up to hear what it is. It was "What Makes You Beautiful" by One Direction.

My nose crinkled to the sound as Emily turned it up. I don't know if you noticed, but I'm not much of fan. Emily was sitting in the driver's seat laughing her butt off.

She's not much of a fan either.

As we arrived to our destination I swung the door open. What Makes You Beautiful still blasting through the speakers as I hit someone causing my phone to fall out of my hand. I bend down to get it as I hear a familiar voice that I can't seem to put a name to says "fan of One Direction?"

"Ew, no I hate them. Mee and my friend were just making fun of them." I reply too caught up in making sure my phone is okay to look up and see who I was a talking to, but when I look up, I see a pair of golden green eyes and dimples staring back at me My mouth drops. It'sHarry styles from the familiar boy band: oOne Direction. I try to apoligize, but the words don't come out how I wanted them.

"So-o-rry. I-I don't h-hate yall. I-I just ge-et annoyed by-y all the fans.." I stutter.

"It's okay. It's nice to meet a girl who dosen't fangirl over me being 'THE Harry Styles from One Direction'. But hey, ill catch you later love." the Cheshire boy says as he waves and walks off.

Emily, just now getting out of the car, notices the look on my face and asks "What the hell just happened?"

"I'll tell you later," I say still in shock.

"Where have ya'll been ladies. You are 10 minutes late. Get to work now." Our boss, Trish, says pulling us to the counter.

"Sorry boss, won't happen again promise." Emily says looking worried that we might get fired.

I rush to get behind the counter and take the items from the next customer and scan them, when a item inpreticular caught my eye. It was a magazine with One Direction on it and a smile lights up on my face as I see those familar green eyes.

"It's for my grandaughter." The costmer says while handing me a 20 dollar bill. I scan the final item the total commin out to $22.50.

She reaches in her purse for the remainder of the money, but I stop her.

"It's okay,I got it no problem." I say giving her a small smile.

"Thank you, bless." She said as she grabs her bags and leaves.

Dammit this boy is crawling his way into my head, the only way out? SHOPPING.

AUTHOR'S NOTE-

chapter 2 will be up later(: im working off mc. donalds wifi so please give me a chance and not naggg for next chapter thankss(: -amanda-