Chapter 7

(A/N) heeey love bugs (: well i havent updated in a while but heres chapter 7 , also pretty soon imma need people to be liam , niall and louis lovers so please dont forget to audition (: anyways dont forget about my new story jail bait <3 FAN.VOTE.COMMENT (: *******************************************************************

 I and Emily get out of the car and I run up to the elevator, Emily hot on my tail. As we enter the elevator I can’t keep it to myself I have to tell tori.

'' Emily, harry texted me he wants me to go over tomorrow night, is that okay''

Who am I kidding even if she says no I'm still going!

‘‘Yeah that’s fine, send Zayn over if he’s there ''

Emily says as I jump into the shower, when my phone goes off informing me I have a text, I guess I forgot to save his number but it’s harry.

'Hey love, see you tomorrow around 6, I informed front desk, they give you a key to our pint house on the 12th level, see you soon <3

-harry’

I replied

'Okay can’t wait to see you, good night sweet dreams.

-Amanda’

I slip my cookie monster pajamas on and head to bed.

*~*

My alarm went off telling me its time for my morning shift at the corner store.

I throw on my work clothes on and go.

I get of around 4:30 so I have about an hour and half to get ready after work.

*~* (after work)

When my shift wad finally over, I threw my phone on my bed, but not before I read a text from harry saying

'My limo will pick you up at 5:50 see you soon love.

-harry’

I replied 

‘Awe, thanks Hun, my first limo ride. See you soon

- Amanda’

I through on my silver dress with my pink belt, and my sparkly pink tom's.

I curl my long brunet hair and it falls to my shoulder blades.

I do my make up with a ill eye liner, mascara, lip gloss , and a dab of blush , not that I need any cause he makes me blush like a mad man .

'' Bye Emily'' I yield leaving my room 

'' Use a condom twerp'' she sang.

''Ew Emily hush'' I blushed 

I slammed the door and run to the elevator.

When I got to the lobby I could see the limo driver holding the limo door open for me.

And a note that reads

'I see you’ve made it too the limo beautiful <3

-harry'

***************************************************

(A/N) hope you enjoy, well imma start updating more ofter .i love you lovebugs . FAN.VOTE.COMMENT .