"I personally think you're overreacting." Rayna says. She's been staying with me since the situation with Mitchell a month ago. I just needed company. As for Cameron and I, we decided to try to work things out. Not only for us, but for Madelyn, and possibly the baby I think is in my belly. I missed my period so that's a sign.

"I know how manipulative Ari is. And you mean to tell me, one out of like six boys didn't let her seduce them?" I was sitting in the kitchen feeding Maddy.

"C'mon Aleyah, Cam is better than that. You know how much that boy loves you right?"

"I would hope he does."

"He does, and he always will. And plus you warned him about her, so why would he let her sabotage it?"

"I guess you're right. But what would he be doing at my parents' house?"

"Uh..." she looks away. "That's for him to tell you not me."

"RAYNA!"

"I don't know a thing!"

"You're lying!"

"I can't tell you, I promised. But just know, he wouldn't let Arianna of all people ruin it."

"Ugh Maddy!" I yell. She had spit all of her carrots back at me, and of course thought it was the most funniest thing ever. But I couldn't help but laugh with her and Rayna. "Okay, no more carrots."

"Well babes, I have to go meet Trey for lunch. We have things to discuss." she winks.

"Um, ew."

"Oh c'mon. I know you and Cam do it every time yall get Maddy to sleep."

"It's been like a month."

"Oh my. Maybe if you get some D you'd be less stressed."

"Maybe so."

"See you guys later." She says locking the door behind her. A few moments later, there was a knock at it. Rayna probably forgot her key again. I pick up Maddy, and head to the door. I unlock it and open it. I quickly try to slam it back, but his foot stopped me. He throws the door open and walks up to me, he slapped me, causing me to drop Maddy thank God our floor was carpeted, but she began crying anyways.

"Mitchell please!" I yell as he drug me to the bedroom, I kick and scream to the best of my ability but he continued.

Cameron POV

I hop out the car at Aleyah's place. I immediately saw her door was wide open. I hurry in to see Maddy on the floor crying her heart out.

"Shh, Daddy's here baby." I pick her up, and then I heard a glass break from Aleyah's room. I quickly put Maddy in her crib. "Wait here princess." I hurry to Aleyah's door. It was locked. "Aleyah!"

"Cameron help me!" she screams. I do the only thing I could think of, I kicked the door in. And what I saw was enough to make me wanna kill. Mitchell was ontop of her trying to pull her clothes off. I pull him off and punched him in the face. And he fell to the ground, holding his nose. I get on top of him and punch him over again, and I completely blacked out. When I came back to reality, there was blood everywhere, and the police, had picked me up off of him. I tried to catch my breath as they threw me on the ground forcing my arms behind my back. I look at Aleyah who was still crying and comforting Madelyn, then at Mitchell who's limp body was put on a stretcher. It had all happened way too fast. But what I couldn't understand is why I'm the one in handcuffs.

"Look, I just wanna see Aleyah, and Madelyn." I tell the man asking me questions. "I did nothing wrong but defend my family. He was trying to rape her, he's hit her before. I saw and I lashed out. It was an act of self defense really."

"Well Mitchell says him and her were actually together, he says you walk in on them when they were about to have sex, and you just attacked him."

"He's lying." I bang my fists on the table. "That's bullshit! I don't know too many females that cry and beg for help when they're about to have sex."

"Sir, calm down."

"No, let me out of here. I did nothing wrong but protect Aleyah, and Madelyn. You have the wrong person in this interrogation room." I cross my arms.

"Look we have to hold you here until the girl is ready to speak. But as of now, the story we're going with is that your jealousy of Mitchell and Ms. Tate's relationship is the cause of this." the man says, he then leaves the room. I get what they're doing, they're trying make me act all crazy so this will seem like I'm a violent person, and all. But that's not happening.

Aleyah POV

I'm sitting at the police station waiting to see if Cameron would be in any trouble or not. Which I don't see why he would be. 

 "Ms. Tate," a man comes over. "I'm Detective Martin, I just spoke with Mr. Phillips, you have a minute?"

"Yeah." I put Maddy who's asleep in my lap.

"Um, Mitchell says that you and him were about to have sexual inter-"

"That's not true. He was trying to rape me, after hitting me making me drop my little girl and dragging me down the hall to the bedroom."

"Ah." he writes something down on the paper. "So you and him weren't in a relationship?"

"No, we had dated like a month ago, but he hit me, and it ended then. He just showed up out of no where today."

"I see. Where does Cameron come into this?"

"He's Madelyn's daddy."

"Oh so Mitchell isn't?"

"No, where are you getting all of this?"

"Mitchell's statement."

"Well he's a lying piece of shit. I have never even had sex with the guy."

"Alright so. Let's get this straight, Mitchell basically broke in, and tried to rape you, Cameron pops up and almost kills the guy with his bare hands like some maniac."

"Pretty much, but he ws definitely doing this to protect Madelyn and I. Cam is not a bad person, and that's kinda what you just said."

"Alright, I'm sorry. Well, thanks." He stands and walks back down the hall into an office. I will be so glad when all of this is over.

~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~

Comments and Whatnot are much appreciated guys lol.