"I am now since I've gotten out of there." Eddie says, wiping the sweat from his forehead.

"Sorry bout that." Tim says with a smirk.

"Yeah, I bet you are." Eddie chuckles.

"What do y'all say about getting out of here and finding somewhere where Avi can face his fear of banana splits?" Tim asks, rolling his eyes.

"Really?" Avi grins then suddenly changes his expression to shock. "I mean, oh, no."

"You can handle it, Sweetheart." Kirstie smiles. "I have faith in you."

Leaving the zoo, they find an ice cream parlor nearby so they could all cool off a bit before heading back to the bungalows.

"That looks deadly, Avi." Chance laughs as the waitress sets a large banana split down in front of the excited man.

"Yeah, I hear they can be pretty vicious." Austin joins in.

"You better take a bite out of it before it takes a bite out of you." Nate adds.

"I'm going in." Avi says as he picks up his spoon and attacks the desert.

"This is delicious." Adam says as he takes a bite of his hot fudge brownie delight. He holds a bite up to his husband. "Here, try this."

Tim takes the bite and nods. Adam smiles as he wipes the chocolate syrup from Tim's lips.

"You've gotten awfully quiet. Are you feeling alright?" Adam asks.

"Yeah, I'm just tired. It's been a long hot day." Tim says before taking a sip of his milkshake.

"What do you say about ending our day in the hot tub with a glass of wine?" Adam asks as he lays his head over on Tim's shoulder.

"Sounds perfect." Tim smiles as he kisses the blond on the head.

"OWWW!!" Avi yells out as he grabs his head. "BRAIN FREEZE!!"

"You dummy." Tim chuckles.

"I told you that they could be vicious." Austin smirks as he takes a bite of his sundae.

"So, what do y'all wanna do tomorrow?" Tim asks with a yawn.

"What about going snorkeling?" Adam asks, yawning after seeing Tim's yawn.

"Oooo, yeah. That sounds fun." Esther says with a nod.

"Snorkeling it is." Tim says as he finishes his milkshake.

"What about parasailing?" Eddie asks.

"Parasailing?" Tim asks. Once again, heights.

"Yeah, you know. You're wearing this parachute type thing and you're pulled behind a boat and you're sailing above the ocean." Eddie smiles.

"I know what parasailing is, Ed." Tim says with a raised brow. Why is his so-called best friend doing this to him?

"Wow! That sounds fun." Avi says.

"It is fun. I've done it before." Nate says with a nod.

"What do you say, Timothy?" Eddie asks with an evil smile.

"I don't know. We'll see." Tim answers quietly, nervously running a hand through his hair.

"Maybe you guys can go parasailing and Tim and I will find something else to do." Adam says, attempting to come to his husband's rescue.

"Well, that's no fun." Eddie replies, crossing his arms over his chest.

The others nervously shift in their seats. Was Eddie pushing the hitman too far?

"Just what the hell is your definition of fun, Ed? Torturing me?" Tim asks. "We came here to relax and have a good time. I can not relax and have a good time if I'm constantly being forced to do something that makes me uncomfortable. If the others want to go parasailing they're free to do so. But I'll be damned if I'm going to do it. Understand? And there is not a damn thing you can do about it. So I got you to hold a f*cking spider, big deal. It was a small payback for pushing me to jump from that ledge. But it's over. Done. So get over it. Edward."

***********

PLEASE, Don't forget to VOTE & COMMENT!