1 ▷ Kol

ϯαkͷϭ ϯhϵ ϼαͷ
Imagine being on your period and Kol trying to comfort you
ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ ʜᴜᴍᴀɴ
!ᵂᴬᴿᴺᴵᴺᴳ!
!ᴷᴼᴸ ᴮᴱᴵᴺᴳ ᴿᴱᴬᴸᴸᵞ ᶜᵁᵀᴱ!
————————————————————

"I got you some stuff, love." Kol walked into your living room with a bag full of chocolate, movies and blankets. You chuckled, "you forgot a heatpack." you joked.. "we don't need a heatpack!" Kol said smirking while sitting next to you on the couch, ",you have me." he wraps his arm around you and squeezes you against his chest with that one arm while starting y/f/m. (A/N; your favorite movie) You giggle shortly and lean against him watching the movie and eating some chocolate..

After a while you regonice that the pain in your stomach starts to vanish. "Danm, how do you girls deal with this!" Kol flinches slightly. You chuckle softly and kiss his cheek, "You don't have to take my pain away, Kol" "it's okey, love. I can handle it" Kol forces a smile on his face to hide the pain he feels. You smile, "but you don't have to, I am used to it, I can handle it too you know?" Kol sighs and stops taking your pain away, you feel the pain coming back to your stomach and flinch shortly. Kol holds you a little bit tighter, "are you sure that your pain isn't to much, love?" he asks doubting. You nodd..

-☀︎-

You wake up in Kol his arms, you smile and you squeeze yourself a little bit closer against his chest, waking Kol.. "good morning, Darling" he whispers with a raspy morning voice, "how do you feel?" You smile slightly, "the same as yesterday, but it's okay" Kol shakes his head chuckling, "well, I feel bad for you. Too bad that vampireblood doesn't help against periodpain" "like I already said, I can handle it, you don't need to feel bad, my love" you kiss his cheek gently. "Too late" he grins proudly..

This sucks really bad lol
Comment/message requests

The originals preferences/imagines/zodiacsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें