Very Mean Girls

Victini: Previously on Total Drama Pokemon, We had a battle tournament.... sort of. It was awful. Zorua ended up winning and Litten finally went home. Again. Blah blah blah Total... drama...Pokemon!

(theme dog plays (cuts into Eevee singing in femal cabin))

Eevee: (singing) I wanna be- I wanna be famous.

Zorua: OH MY GOSH SHUT UP.

Eevee: You don't like my singing, that's okay, everyone has different taste.

Zorua: You're so nice it's nauseating.

Eevee: I just want to put a smile on everyone's face!

Zorua: Ate you dumb?

Eevee: I don't believe so.

Mincinno: You're just gonna let her talk to you like that?

Eevee: Yep.

Mincinno: Well I'm not!

Eevee: Oh no, what are you doing?

Mincinno: Zorua, you are so rude and mean. It's disgusting. Please go rot in hell.

Zorua: (Slaps Mincinno) Shut up!

Mincinno: I don't care if you slap me, it felt really good to get that weight off my shoulders. See Eevee? Now you try.

Eevee: Um, okay? Look, Zorua, you are a uhhhh.... Mean person. I think you should stop.

Mincinno: You have to be meaner than that.

Eevee: I don't think I can.

Mincinno: (sighs)

Victini: (over PA) please report to the dock now!

Mincinno; (sighs)

(Confessional)
Mincinno: I love Eevee and all but she needs to learn to stand up for herself!
(End)

(Dock)

Victini: Listen up everyone. Today we are going to have a very interesting challenge. We are having a roast off. You're goal is to roast the other person the best.

Eevee: I don't want to burn anyone.

Porygon: That's not what he means. (To Cubone) She so stupid.

(Confessional)
Zorua: You should jus listen to yourself)
(End)

Cubone: (shakes his head)

Victini: You guys will have a half an hour to come up with your roasts and insults. Good luck.

Vaporeon: It's impossible to make the time between now and then interesting in any way.

Eevee: (Sighs)

Mincinno: What's wrong?

Eevee: It's just, I don't want to hurt anyone's feelings.

Mincinno: I promise you, you won't. This is just a challenge, for fun, well kind of, like not really fun it's just like a challenge.