Volume 4 (Tipping Point)

Depuis le début

 Arion then tried to stab him with the lance, but he slapped it away and tried to slash, but Arion dodged it with his hidden blade. They blocked against each other, but then he managed to shove his arm up, grabbed it, turned it on his back and cutted his wrist that blood came out. The man took a phial from his pocket and filled the blood in it, took it back and kicked him on the back backwards. 

Jaune stepped in at that moment and the man climbed onto his shield and grinned at him. Nora rushed in, but he jumped from Jaune's shield to her hammer and up through the top story of a narrow, rectangular building. Holding himself up with his feet on wooden frames to either side of him, Tyrian looked down at Team RNJR and Arion. Arion than got his weapon back.

Arion: Why do you wanted my blood?

Jaune: We're not looking for a fight!

Ren: Who are you?

The man just grinned and jumped down to face the teenagers

Tyrian: Who I am matters not to you. *pointed at Ren* Or you... *pointed at Nora* Or... Well... *pointed at Jaune* You do interest me. *Jaune gasped* No, I only matter... to you two. *pointed at Ruby and Arion while the others looked at them*

Ruby: Us?

Arion: If you want us, why do you took some of my blood? Solas. We'll have much to talk when it's over.

Tyrian: *laughed* You- you two haven't the slightest clue, right? Oh, how exciting his must be!

Arion: You're just crazy...

Ruby: What do you want?

Tyrian: Oh, the rose has thorns! My little flower, I'm here to whisk you away with me, with your walking, magical detector.

Arion: Watch what you say. *transformed his lance form into his mage staff*

Nora: *went before them* Well, what if they doesn't want to go with you?

Tyrian: Well... I'll take them.

Jaune: *went forward* We're not going to let you do that.

Tyrian: Good

The man rushed reall fast behind Jaune to attack him.

Ren: Jaune!

Ren shooted at the shield and the man. He covered his eyes with his arm and then cartwheeled onto Jaune's shield, used his wrist blades to spin in the air against it. Ruby stepped in to face Tyrian on his descent, but he just kicked her to the side. She regained her ground by using Crescent Rose to steady herself. Jaune took a swing with his sword at the man, but he simply dodged and kicked him away too. Arion casted the stonefist to hit him, but he ducked and threw him by the collar away onto a building.

He then ran toward Nora. From across the way, Ruby grinned and shooted Nora with lightning Dust. It passed just over Tyrian's left shoulder, and he turned as he sensed it. Nora got knocked down when the bolt makes contact, dropping Magnhild in the process. He mistook the move for an error on Ruby's part, Tyrian gave Nora a baffled stare and laughed while Arion, Ren, Jaune and Ruby simply watched and waited. 

Tyrian: *laughed* Well! If that isn't ironic

Arion: Heh. *freezed his legs to hold him on his place*

Ren, Jaune and Ruby simply watch and wait. He senses something is up and loses his mirth. With a determined, satisfied grin, a now upright and supercharged Nora rushes Tyrian from behind, moving over his right shoulder and coming before him just in time to hit him with Magnhild. The blast from the contact has the other three covering their eyes from the backwash of dust and air, Jaune actually taking cover behind his shield and Arion made a magical shield. The air clears to revealed a perfectly fine Tyrian in a crouch, using his now unveiled scorpion tail to block Magnhild and the ice was broken. 

Tyrian: Surprise!

He kicks Nora twice in the face before leaping backward and upward onto a roof, leaving his coat behind. 

Arion: Great... just great.

Ren: He's... a Faunus!

Ruby: What is this about? The white Fang? Roman Torchwick? I thought he died.

Tyrian: Plastic soldiers and pawns! My heart and body belong only to our goddess!

Ruby: Cinder...

Tyrian: Only in her wildest dreams.

Arion: Salem, right? Does she need my blood?

Tyrian: Oh, a smart one. That doesn't matter. Soon you will be her puppet.

The man leaped back into the frayand used his tail to knock Crescent Rose down. Though surprised, Ruby doesn't lost her grip on it. The two both attacked each other and missed until he knocked Ruby backward again. Arion tried to hit him with a fireball, but he dodged, knocked his staff away, punched and kicked him several times till his Aura broke and scratched him with the stinger the left upperarm. He let out a cry and saw for a short time his eyes were purple. He then used his tail to go after Ren before he finally kicked him away and attacked Jaune next while Arion was getting his staff again. The Faunus guy kicked Jaune back via his shield and then used his tail to block Magnhild when Nora stepped forward. Ren returned for more, dodged a kick, and leaped away again. The man letted Ren be and went after Ruby again. In quick succession, he delivered a right hook to her face and a left blow to her torso, damaged her Aura each time. He turned and swinged his tail to knock her back into the air. She flew back several feet and he rushed forward to meet her before she landed. While Ruby's still midair, he kicked her in the abdomen, broke her Aura. Arion ran before her to defend her, but his vision became blurred. He shook his head, when he got kicked on the face and landed on the ground.

Tyrian: You have luck that this Elgar- guy is interested in you.

Arion: *widdend weakly his eyes* Elgar'nan? That's impossible....

Tyrian: One down, one left.

Arion: No.... Ruby!!! Run!!!

He then went to Ruby on the ground and raised his stinger, his eyes turned dark purple. Nora, who is comforting a fallen Ren, and Jaune both look on in horror. Laughing, he was about to strike with his scorpion tail when Qrow bursted through a building and inserted himself between them, holded his weapon behind his back. There was a metallic noise as Tyrian's stinger hitted against Qrow's weapon and clipped into the blade. He let out a nervous giggle of surprise while Ruby and Qrow made eye contact and smiled each other.  

Qrow: Hey.

TBC