Proposal

NAIRA DANCE ACADEMY

Naira got a call informing that there is a problem in the academy so she reached the academy but saw no one there. it was all dark everywhere.

 it was all dark everywhere

Naira: Is anyone there?

Shw didn't hear anyone so she thought that someone pranked her and decided to go back to Goenka Villa but as she was about to go someone pushed her on the wall. She got scared.

Naira: Who...who are you?(she asked but the person didn't respond so she pushed him with full force and started running but he caught her again and held her waist from the back)

Person: You pushed me baby... you deserves a punishment(Naira recognised the voice)

Naira: Bu..but I...I didn't...knew it...it was you... Kar...tik(she said trying to get free from his hold)

Kartik: Don't try to make excuse baby you are going to get punish now.

Kartik took her 1 mound in hand started massaging it throught the shirt only and was holding her still with his one hand so that she cannot stop even if wanted to. He unbuttoned her jeans and put his hand in her jeans and started rubbing her clit. Naira was rubbing her hand on Kartik's body but Kartik held both of her hand above her head.

Kartik: No fun for you today baby...(he picked up Naira and made her sit on the chair and then tied her hands and legs with the ropes.

He cut all her clothes with the scissors Naira was shocked.

Naira: Wh...what did you do? What will I wear now?(but got no response from Kartik rather he started kissing her breasts with rubbing his hands on her waist and thighs and in response to it Naira was moaning his name.

Kartik: It feels so good baby... listening my name from your mouth. You are mine.

He freed her and she jumped on him and fold her legs around his waist. Kartik kept his one hand on her butt to hold her and started kissing her hungrily. After there intense session he put Naira down and both were panting heavily.

Kartik: Lets go home. Take this(he said giving her a bag in which there were clothes for her)

Naira: Thank you (she was looking confused)

Kartik: What happened? Wear it and come fast

Naira: But...but Kartik there is a tee only

Kartik: What are you saying?(he also look confused but then started smirking)

Naira saw this: What? Why are you behaving like this?

Kartik: Wear it only. I don't have much time.

Naira: I want all my clothes Kartik. I can't go out like this.(she said trying to make him understand)

Kartik took the tee from her hand and made her wear it.

Kartik: You look sexy wifey...(he said with lust filled eyes)

Kartik put his hand on her butt and squeezed it firmly and both went to the parking lot. Kartik in the driving seat and Naira in the passanger( Kartik's car window are tinted so no one can see what is happening inside.) Kartik asked Naira to lay on the back seat naked with her egs spread as much as she can but she refused. So Kartik threatened her and asked her to sit in his lap while him driving the car. So having no option went to the back seat, took off her tee and layed there.

Kartik: Play(he said in a dominating voice)

Naira: What? No way(she said in an angry voice)

Kartik: Play with yourself(he said in angry tone)

Naira: I said no

After that Kartik didn't say anything to her but when they reached Goenka villa he took her tee away and put her on his shoulder keeping his hand on her butt carrying her inside the Villa. For Naira's luck there was no one at the Villa nor there was any villa or house near Goenka Villa.

Kartik put Naira down and went away from there leaving her naked.

PARK

Ria is in the park waiting for someone. Someone put a hand on her shoulder and she turned to face the guy. The guy sat on his one knee forwarding his hand.

Guy: Ria Mehra from the day you helped me when I was hurt I have started feeling different. You helped me, took care of me, became my bestest friend and my whole life. You have changed me, my life and made me understand what is love. Now there will be no girl except for you in my life. I love you Ria, I love you so much. Will you be my girlfriend?(he said hoping of get a 'yes' as the answer)

Ria was crying listening to this confession. The guy stood up and thought she don't love.

Guy: Please don't cry. If you don't love me then I will not force you. We can be friends atlest please. I don't want to lose you.(saying this he started going from them but she held his hand and stopped him from going)

Ria: You stupid. I love you too, yeah I do Shubham....(they both hugged each other and were on cloud nine)

SINGHANIA INDUSTRIES

Naksh: Kavay, Gayu's photos are here. Wanna see?

Kavay: Yeah but wait. Give them to meet first I want to show them to Gayu.

Naksh: Why?(he said teasing him cause he knows that Kavay and Gayu both love each other secretly but didn't confessed)

Kavay: Uh...uh..wo...nothing just...just like that after all its her photos(he said convincing Naksh who knows the truth.

Naksh: Okay go and confess to her as soon as possible bro(he said laughing)

Kavay: What do you mean(he asked shocked)

Naksh: Nothing dude you go(he said laughing more now)

Kavay went to show the photos to Gayu.

Precap: Happy happy moment