Worst Night Ever.

Start from the beginning

I text Austin assign if he can drive he responds yes. Maybe this party will help me. I really, really need a distraction, something to make me forget tonight. I sit on my bed. So was that it? Were me and Sam just done being friends. I look around my room erratically. Please let the rest of my night go well.

~

"So what happened?" Austin asks as he drives.
"Me and Sam got into a fight" I sigh.
"About?" He asks.
"I really don't want to get into it again Austin please. I just want the rest of my night to go good" I said.
"Okay" he nods. "I'm here babe."
"Thanks I know, I love you" I say.
"Love you always" He smiles.

We got to the house moments later. It was packed and I felt a little bit of anxiety rise in my throat. But I was sure I would be fine.

We get inside and the music was loud people were everything. It reeked of alcohol and weed. I look around. I see Dylan.
"I'm gonna go get drinks" Austin says I nod.
"I'm gonna talk to Dylan" I said he nods and we go out speedster ways. I walk over to him.
"Hey!" I yell over the music he swings around to face me.
"Hey Jo" he slurred. He was wasted. Completely. "Where's your friend sammm" he says.
"No here" I say.
"Surprising" he rolls his eyes. "I mean. You guys are seeing each other right?" He asks.
"What?" I scoff. "No, were not even friends anymore."
"Why's that? He found someone else?" He laughs.
"Don't be an asshole right now Dylan" I say.
"Sorry baby, I just don't want my girlfriend to be having an affair" he said.
"I'm not. So stop saying it" I said.
"Alright" he nods.
"Do you really not believe me?" I asked.
"I don't know anymore" he shakes his head. "I just want to have fun Jo, please don't ruin it."

I stare at him.
"Have all the fun you want" I mutter walking away. I go to the kitchen. I needed to have serious fun. Real fun. I hated what was going on in my life right now. Austin had drinks ready for us. I take one and down half of it.
"Wow bitch" he laughs.
"Believe me I need it" I groan.
"Wanna dance with me?" He asks.
"No go ahead though" I said.
"I'll be right there waiting if you wanna join" he leaves to dance. I finish the rest and pouring myself more. Let's have some fun.

~

I had a couple of drinks. I was tipsy. I was not fully drunk. But it was nice. I was dancing. Laughing. Having a good time. I needed it. And I was enjoying it. I sit down on the couch with a sigh. I was sweeting a bit.
"Jooo!!!" Kyle sits next to me.
"Hey Kyle" I smile.
"He's the night going for you Joey?" He asks.
"The beginning of the night was complete shit. But I'm actually having a lot of fun now" I smile he nods.
"That's good to hear" he nods. "My nights pretty great."
"That's good to hear as well, we shine deserves a good night" I reply.
"I completely agree with that" he nods. "Here's to good nights am I right."
"You are" I nod.
"So where's the bf?" He asks.
"Somewhere around here" I shrug. "He's a little mad at me for some odd ass reason.."
"That's dumb" he sighs.
  "I gotta pee" I say.
  "You do that" he laughs. I get up.
  "See ya" I said and make my way upstairs

Now which one is the bathroom? I open the first one and nothing only an empty room. Nope. Another. Nope. Jesus this better not be endless. I sigh opening another to find 2 people half naked almost having sex jeez.
  "Do not disturb please" Said a familiar voice and the girl giggles.
  "Sorry, I was just looking for the washroom" I say and the guy turns immediately. I blink to adjust and my jaw drops when I see Dylan. I felt tears immediately make its way to make eyes.
  "Jo!!" He gets off the girl and runs up to me.
  "No" I shake my head. The girl looks and I felt the tears almost spill out of my eyes at who I saw. Stella was riding there wide eyed and shirtless. "Oh my god" I said.
  "Please!" He grabs my hand.
  "Don't fucking!! Touch me!" I pull it away from him. "You... you guys..." my lip quivers I bite it. "You disgust me" I breathe out.
  "Jo... I'm drunk. I don't know anything I'm doing right now" he says.
  "Don't speak to me! Both of you" I look at Stella.
  "Wait" she says.
  "Don't even look my way" I said. I blink back the many tears that are threatening to spill. "I can't believe you Stella."
  "Jo... no just listen please" he says.
  "I'm done with you Dylan please leave me alone, you've done way more than enough" I say. Oh my god. So much was going through my mind. I stare at them for one more minute and turn around and run downstairs. There were way too many people in here. I was starting to panic.

I take deep breaths pushing past the crowds. Oh my god. Dylan... Stella. I felt the tears rush back. I make my way outside and gasp for air. The tears immediately start spilling out of my eyes. No! No! This can't be. Why tonight. I just start crying walking away from that house. My breathing is messy and choppy and it's hard. I feel like I'm suffocating and gonna die. Breathe Jo. Dylan and Stella. "Do not disturb please" her giggle. Everything. Dylan, Stella... Sam. Oh my god. I look around me. I was gonna have a panic attack. I was having one.

  "No... no... please" I breathe out my tears keep faking. "Please no" I breathe. "Stella..."
I don't have anyone. Austin is having fun, I don't want to ruin it. I'm having a panic attack in the middle of Butt fuck no where. I can't breathe. I'm sobbing. I'm drinking my own tears. Oh my god. "Why!" I cry out wiping them away but they keep coming back. I hear her giggles on repeat like it's taunting me. Stop!! Stop.

I continue walking. I need to get home. As soon as ducking possible so I can breathe. So I can calm down. I really really needed someone right now. But I have nothing. No one. As I walked along the side walk panicking and crying. I realized I had nothing. No one here for me. Austin was drunk and having fun. Sam is mad at me. Dylan fucking cheated on me with one of my best friends Stella. And I didn't even have a mom to go to. Please mom. Be here with me right now. I need someone.
  "I need you" I cry. "Someone..."

My house was like 20 minutes away driving. Everything was falling apart. Of course... the night I have my fight with Sam, this came crashing down on me also. I needed to control myself, and breathe normally and calm down. I'm panicking hardcore. I lean against a tree taking deep breaths. I wipe my tears but those don't stop. I need to get home. As soon as possible.

I some how made my way to my house. I go in and went straight up to my room and. Cried. Thinking about everything. Letting everything come out. This night ruined my life. I lost Sam... over me protecting my dumbass boyfriend ex, and Stella... and the least I care for. Dylan. Tonight has ruined my life.

**********************************

A/N

And here was the drama.... DUN DUN DUHHHHHH. Sorry!? I don't know guys. I just hope you liked it, tell me your thoughts on this chapter and what you think will happen with everyone. And Stella really!? But yeah, Jam has broken up... there friendship obvi. We'll see what happens with them tho. Enjoy and you know my usual. Lmao. Xoxo.

-Jana🤙🏽