Clint Barton x Reader | Brainwashed

Clint Barton story requested by Emily7love

Word Count: 2238

Warnings: Swearing, a lil smutty at the end, kinda graphic-it depends how you imagine it

Backstory: The Avengers facility was attacked by HYDRA. Half the team had been kidnapped along the way, one of the members being your boyfriend of 4 years. In a desperate plan to retrieve everyone, will a stand off between you and Clint might bring your relationship to a crashing end?

--

The facility was eerily quiet. You found yourself wake up on the tile ground in the kitchen. Confused, you made your way upstairs back to your room. Last night was a complete blur, you weren't able to comprehend what happened. As you walked through the empty halls, the whole facility was a mess. You got to the bedroom hall and everyone's rooms were open. You peered inside a few to see them completely trashed. You reached for the gun holster that was weirdly already attached to your thigh. It confused you deeply because last time you checked, you didn't sleep with that on. Reaching down, you saw some small cuts with dried up blood and purple bruises littering your arms and legs. Before you reached your room, you kept the pistol in front of your face. You kicked the half open door that led to your room as your gun roamed the room. After a little inspection, you put the gun down. Like the others', your room was a mess too. Shelves were trashed and your table was flipped. What on earth happened last night?

You sat down on your messy bed, only just realising the throbbing headache that accompanied you. You heard rustling from outside your room and reached for your gun again. You slowly made your way to your door before kicking it out of the way. In the doorway stood a very concerned and surprised Tony.

"Tony? What're you- what's going on?" You asked as you lowered your gun.
"I-I don't know. I'm going around to see who else is left." His voice was shaky, this already made you anxious.

"Who else is left?" You asked confused.

"Yeah, to my knowledge, half the team is gone."

"What happened?"
"That's what I'm trying to figure out. Bucky, Thor, Wanda, and Bruce are in the conference room. You should go join them... But maybe get changed into something more appropriate first." Tony said peering down at your exposing nightdress. You sighed to make him look back up at your eyes before he made his way further through the facility.

You joined the remainders of the team in the conference room that were eating toast and sipping on coffee. Some looked untouched while others were in worse shape in you.

"Hey guys." You said drowsily as the headache came back to haunt you. They waved their hellos before taking a seat at the desk. Tony and Bruce came in with a folder of papers and turned on the 75'' tv screen. Bucky passed you a coffee and gave you a 'get ready for this' look. You gave him a puzzled look before turning your attention to Stark and Banner.

"So, I take it you can't recall anything from last night right?" Tony asked as he shuffled through some papers. You all nodded in unison, urging him to carry on.
"Well, it seems that we were attacked by HYDRA last night. Security camera footage shows them taking over the facility and taking us out along with it. We weren't very prepared so we were defenceless in some case. They injected us each with an unknown toxin, probably the reason why we cant remember anything at the moment. It caused most of the team to pass out almost immediately while some of us were a little more resilient to it. We managed to keep fighting off most of the HYDRA agents until they overpowered us. They just knocked the rest of us out before we could do anything else. Heavens knows why they didn't take all of us." Tony explains as Bruce turned on footage of everyone fighting HYDRA agents in their pyjamas. Some of them fell to their knees once they were knocked out and they dragged them out the facility.