"Fiona, I told you not to call me that." I whined.

"Ok, Hannaford." Fiona said giggling as she ran away. I chased her all the way to the doors of the school. I smacked her in the arm again raising my eyebrows at her. She laughed before making me link arms with her.

She pushed open one of the doors and walked in dragging me with her while flipping her long (ginger) red hair to the side.

Fiona laughed "This totally needs to be slow-motion."

"Don't forget the fog machine!" I added laughing.

"As if." Fiona replied before we had to separate because our lockers were on different sides of school.

I walked to my locker and yanked out my English book, and notebook which were on the bottom of a huge stack of useless papers, and all my other text books and notebooks.

So when a pulled out the stuff at the bottom a huge stack of trash came out and covered me. I screamed surprised as I fell backwards. I braced myself for impact but someone caught me.

The first thought that went through my mind was Fiona, but she was on the other side of school at her own locker, and this isn't twilight so she didn't come running over at light speed to save me like Edward did with the truck.

I looked up at who had caught me and I saw, Tyler. He was a senior and that one guy that was at every school that all the girls wanted to sleep with. He had short black hair and dark chocolate brown eyes to die for, and he was built.

I would not go after him though. I didn't get him at all, pretty much every girl in school wanted him, but he rejected them all.

I mentally slapped myself back into focus and quickly pushed myself off of his hard chest.

"I'm sorry." I muttered quickly bending down to start picking up all the papers on the floor.

"You don't have to be sorry, I wanted to catch you." Tyler replied smiling at me. He squatted next to me and began to help me pick up the papers, and notebooks.

I looked up slowly at him, and cocked an eyebrow at him; he looked back at me and stood offering me his hand. I took it and stood up holding some of my papers, and notebooks in one of my arms.

Tyler took them from me and put everything in my locker as I shoved my English stuff in my bag.

"Thank you." I tried to say loudly but it popped out as a small squeak, I slapped my hand over my mouth completely embarrassed. Tyler laughed reaching out to move a strand of my hair away from my face.

"Why me?" I asked sheepishly as he backed me into a locker. I shivered as he ran his lips up my neck and lightly kissed my jaw line.

"Maybe I like you." Tyler whispered in my ear, and he leaned his head towards mine and our lips were so close I could feel his breath coat my lips with warmth and he was about to kiss me when I heard the principal Mr. Marcus clear his throat.

"Mr. Sean, class began 5 minuets ago." He said sternly glaring at Tyler.

Wait did Mr. Marcus just call Tyler Mr. Sean? My aunt had gotten married a few months ago. I hadn't been able to go to the wedding because I had a terrible flu, and Fiona had stayed with me and taken care of me. But my Aunt Cassandra had taken her new husbands name, which was Sean.

And now that I think about it my Dad had said that the guy my Aunt Cassandra was marrying had a child a boy.

"Miss. Mundell, are you with us?" I faintly heard Mr. Marcus say. I mentally slapped myself again. And looked up to see Tyler had walked away, I sighed with relief, but then worry replaced it when I saw the serious yet extremely sad look on Mr. Marcus' face.

"What's wrong?" I asked my voice shaking.

"Hannah, can you follow me to my office?" Mr. Marcus asked turning around and walking away without waiting for my answer. I followed him nervously. When I walked in he motioned for me to sit down in the chair opposite his desk.

I slowly sat down never taking my eyes off of Mr. Marcus. He sat down folded his hands in front of him on his desk.

"I just got a call from the hospital." He said sounding very concerned "Your Mom was in an accident at the laboratory where she works, and when you dad got the call he was broad-sided, and now they are both in the hospital, but I don't know weather or not they are ok." My eyes went wide and I shot up knocking the seat backward and took off out the door.

"Hannah wait!" I heard Mr. Marcus yell, but I ignored it and ran out the doors, and all the way to my car and sped off to the hospital. I knew which one it was because there was only one in town.

When I got there I ran to the front desk out of breath. "Candace and Gabe Mundell." I huffed out.

"Room 125 floor 4." said the receptionist looking at me very sympathetically. I charged towards the elevator and hit the button so hard I thought I might break it. The elevator doors opened and I ran inside and pressed the button for the 4th floor.

My heart was racing at the speed of light. When the elevator finally dinged and the doors opened on the 4th floor I flew down the hall to room 125, and I threw the door open to see two beds my dad was in one and the other one had the sheet pulled above the body.

I immediately started bawling my eyes out and ran to my dad's side he was breathing heavily.

"Daddy?" I whimpered, "Is mom gone?" He turned his head towards me as tears slipped out of the edges of his eyes.

"Yes, sweetie Mom... is gone. I'm so sorry baby." He wheezed.

"Daddy, you are going to be okay, right??" I asked through sobs.

"Baby girl, I love you." My dad whispered I dropped my head and he kissed my forehead.

"I love you too!" I ended up yelling through stutters and sobs. Then I felt my Dad's breathing relax... and a few seconds later the heart monitor went flat.

I sat there at the side of my Dad's bed sobbing as a nurse came over and pulled up the sheet up and she patted me on the back. I then turned to the side and threw up before blacking out.

Ok so tell me what you think I'm hoping for at least 5 votes! Hope you like it and look foward to more. :D