The twins birthday (part 2)

AppleJacks pov: So Rainbow Dash was done settin up. I noticed that she has been acting weird lately, oh well. Time for present time! First! Oh yeah, pinkie and Fluttershy got together and have a kid now. Shocking, right? So Hannah (pinkie and flutters kid) gave them each their presents. "Fank ywo!!" Sydney said meaning "thank you" as she opened a Barbie doll. I looked over at rainbow dash that was standing next to Nathan as he opened a pack of play doh. "Yway!!" Nathan said as he meant "yay" I took a quick glance at rainbow dash and she looked nervous for some reason. I told pinkie "can you keep an eye on them while they open their presents?" I said. "Sure thing!" Pinkie said extremely happy. I walked over to dash and walked her into the house. I sat down on the couch and she did the same. "Hey babe, why did drag me in here?" She asked me. "Because, you've been actin' weird lately' and I was wonderin' if you were okay." I said. "Yeah I'm fine, it's just.." she said then she paused. "Babe. Tell me." I told her. "Fine," She said then followed by saying, "I wanna have another baby." She said. "You do? Already?" I asked. "Aj, their 3 now." She replied. "Twilight will have to make another potion." I said. "But how are we gonna tell her that we need more?" She asked me. "Maybe we can use the potion from last time." I said. "You still have that?" She asked me. "Yeah, just Incase ya know." I said as I looked at rainbow while she was blushing. "Well maybe pinkie and Fluttershy can watch the twins for us so we can ya know," Rainbow said. "Yeah I'll go ask." I told her.

            TIME SKIP YALLLLLLLLLL

Rainbow dash's pov:
So we got pinkie to watch the twins. Thankfully.
   WARNING #1 THIS IS 18+ if you don't want to read them do that, then click away. Warning #2 I have never written anything like this before so beware. #3 read with caution..

After the party pinkie left with the twins then I knew that me and Aj were alone, at home, in the quiet. I walked into my room and I saw Aj playing a game on her phone. So I snuck up behind her and started kissing her neck. "D-dash..!" She said while moaning. "Hey, babe." I said with lust while while going toward her mouth. I then began kissing her and she started kissing me back. We continued to kiss like this for a while. She put her phone down and turned around on her back facing me. I was on top of her. So then I asked " so you wanna go through the pain of carrying a child for 9 months like I did or so you want me to go through it again?" "I think you again," "k, whatever I'm horny hurry up." I said blushing as I sipped the potion. Aj turned up around and started sucking on my neck. I started to moan. I started to take off my shirt and she was taking off my pants. I helped her do the same. After that she began to suck on my neck again and left a few love bites,. "Mnmm,, Aj..." I Moaned. I could tell that my moans turn her on even more because she started to push my womanhood against hers. "Mmmm,, Rainbow....." She Moaned which turned me on ALOT. I then started to scoot down towards her.. ya know and started to suck on it and lick her clit. She was a moaning mess. She then came into my mouth. "I have to do the same for you Rainbow since your the one gettin pregnant here." She said. "Yeah I guess your right." I replied. She then flipped me on my back and leaned down on her stomach and started to lick my clit. "AHH.. HELL YEAH AJ-J!!"  She then entered her tongue in me and started making vibration with her mouth which made me crazy.. "mmm Aj..." I said. "Faster?" I demanded. "Sure can do." She replied as she stuck a few fingers in me and started to move them around as fast as she could inside me. (Which in my opinion was fast) I started to ya know hey the feeling, I was about to cum, HARD. Then she hit the spot. I started to moan like crazyyy "mhm Aj.. AHH AJ UES RIGHT THERE MMM YES BABY RIGHT THEREE!!" "I'm about to CUMM" I said as I came. "I was pretty sure that was better than last time." Aj told me. "Y-yah.." "do you have any tests?" Aj asked me. "Probably." "K" go take one." I went to the bathroom and took a test.

             FIVE MINUTES LATERRR

I looked over and noticed there were lines coming in so I placed it back in the box so I could see if I was as a surprise. I walked into the room and sat next to Aj. "So here are the results. "I haven't look st them yet either." I told her. "Okay good I wanna see it as a surprise with you. I looked at the box and took it out and slowly turned it over. 3.2.1!! And sure enough it was positive! "BABE!! I'm pregnant!! Again!!" I told her.

A/N sorry if you guys didn't like the part. But thanks for 900+ reads fave reveal for 1k! I love you guys! What do you think it's gonna be a boy? Or girl? Love you guys! Leave me next chapter ideas! Love u!!! —— Cay Cay.   948 words