Bad things

AppleJacks pov

I was on my way to school and was happy to see rd. I got out of Big Macs truck and thanked him for dropping me off. I walked up to my girlfriend and we started talking. A few minutes later the school doors opened.

TIME SKIP TIME FOR LUNCHHHH

AppleJacks pov

It was time for lunch and I got my food and sat next to Fluttershy, then I noticed rainbow Dash    Nor Sunset shimmer. "Hey guys, where's Rd and sunset at?" I asked everybody. "I saw sunset whisper something to rd and then they were headed to the bathroom." Pinkie pie told me. I was curious and jealous at the same time. I ran to the bathroom and I heard talking. "Sunset! Just stop! Don't you have a girlfriend? And so do I! AppleJack is going to be so upset!! Sunset please don-!" Rainbow Dash said. "But Rainbow, you know you want to, plus AppleJack won't care. Would she? I think not.." then I decided to burst out of no where. "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING TO HER?!?!?" I screamed at Sunset shimmer. "Uhm, I.." is all she had to say. "Omigosh thank you Aj!! She was trying to kiss me and hurt me and stuff!!" Rd said crying. I flipped her off and ran out of the bathroom with Rainbow Dash back to lunch. "Is everything okay?" Twilight asked me. "No, maybe you should ask your so called girlfriend." Rd said to her. "Why? What did she do? Did she do anything to you?" Twilight asked rd. "Yes, she did. Twilight listen to me. SHE DID NOT CHANGE!" Rd said as loud as she could. Everybody looked at her. "YES SHE DID! YOUR A STUPUD HOE RAINBOW DASH! YOU ONLY THINK FOR YOURSELF YOUR WORTHLESS HOE." Twilight yelled as loud as she could in rds face. Then I snapped.... "EXCUSE ME YOU WHORE WHAT DID YOU CALL HER?!?! I THOUGHT YOU THE SMART ONE. CLEARLY, YOUR NOT GOING TO SPEAK TO HER YOU- YOU DUMB SHIT." I screamed in twilights face. Then before we knew it, we were in the principals office, talking to principal Celestia. "So girls, who started this." Celestia asked. "It started when I saw sunset shimmer touching rainbow dash in a way she didn't want her too."  I said very angrily.

Ä
Thäñkś før rëädïńg thîš čhâptêr!!! I enjoyed writing it and there will be a part 2 to this next chapter. Also big thanks for 250+ reads!! I'm so glad all of you are enjoying!! Thank you!! 😁
Cay Cay
______

//432 words//