69

*Amanda's POV*
It's been 4 days that I've missed tour my mom is way better she's going home today and I think I'm gonna get a plane ticket tonight but I not telling no one. I just need to tell Desi so she can come pick me up from the airport. I got a plane ticket for Florida . It will take 4 hours to get there so I'll get there at 11 at night. I text Desi my info and she says "omg Alex is gonna freak out he keeps talking bout how much he misses you" I smile and type back "aweee I miss him sm"

I get to the airport at 6 and I get on the plane at 7:15 I fell asleep since I was so tired . I wake up to the sound of a lady saying "we will arrive in Florida in 5 minutes"

We get to Florida I get off the plane and get my suitcase and I see Desi she runs up to me and hugs me I hug her back "it's nice to see you agian Amanda I missed you" " I missed you too Desi, you sure no one knows ?" "Yea I told them I was gonna go get food for a video they,didn't suspect a thing" we get an Uber we get to the hotel and Desi goes in first she said that Alex was live and Desi asked Alex on live
"What if Amanda was here right now" "I would hug her so tight and kiss her" Desi comes out of the room and tells me to come in .

I walk in the room first I see Diego he says "AMANDA MY FAVORITE DUMBASS IS BACK" I hug him and say "shhh" Alex gets up with his phone in his hand still on live and sees me he runs to me and hugs me really tight he kisses me softly I kiss him back "missed me much ?" "Oh hell yea I did I had no one to kiss no one to cuddle with it was sad" I see that everyone commented "aweee" "couple goalsss" "yay Amanda is back!" I say "hiiii guys" I see that Gio comments on the live and says "hold up I'm coming to the hotel room. Seconds later I hear a knock on the door I go and open it "my sister is back!" Gio says and hugs me really tight "hiiii" Carlos comes running into the hotel room "BESTFRIEND!" "MY MOTHERFUCKING BESTFRIEND" I say super happy me and Carlos hug and the rest of the night everyone came in the hotel room and said hi to me and I feel asleep in Alex's arms .

The next morning I wake up I checked my phone I saw a picture that someone took the night before of me and Alex sleeping and I made it my wallpaper....