59

*Amanda's POV*
As y'all know we started tour again it's been ok I still feel like Alex is jealous of me and Gio but I don't want him to be . I love Alex and only Alex . We go to our hotel room we have 2 beds and it's just me and Alex . I get in some shorts and a tank top and I get in bed waiting for Alex .

Alex gets in bed with me and he starts to play fornite on his phone it's been about 30 minutes and Alex won't give me attention. "Alexxxxx" "what" "can you give me love and affection?" He gets off of his phone and rolls on top of me and he softly kisses me his lips making me want him to kiss me more "babe plweaseee" he kisses me with more affection . I love him so much like I can't explain in words .

Alex gets off of me and lays his head on my lap . I play with his hair while he's just staring at me " what's wrong?" "Just one day , I want to marry you " I start to blush so hard I try to hide it with my sleeve . " babygirl don't hide it I love when you blush" I take my sleeve off of my face "I would love to marry you one day Alex ." "Just know that one day will come , and when it does we're gonna have the best family ever and I will love you as much as I do today, I fall in love with you even more each day" a tear fell off my my cheek because I was so happy and blessed to have Alex . Alex wipes my cheek of with his thumb and says " goodnight princess I love you" "goodnight baby I love you more"  Alex gets up and lays down gently pecks my lips and hugs me I fall asleep on his chest .

Awe ! I thought this was cute to add in the story ! 😘 so what do you guys think ?