56

*Amanda's POV*
It's been a good week with my family and Alex . Me and Alex went to Disneyland , dinner ,lunch , and we stayed at home talked Netflix and chilled and other stuff . But we Haven't seen each other in 2 days which is a lot for both of us but I say bye to my family and got in a Uber . I told Alex I was gonna meet him at the airport . 20 minutes later I get to the  airport I text Alex and tell him I here . I feel a pair of arms wrap around me I get scared as fuck. I turn around ..

It's Alex I hug him back really tight . I pull away "babe don't fucking scare me like that " I say and I hit him on his chest "owww" he says and kisses my cheek and I pull away . Acting like I'm mad . " come on baby you know I love you don't be like that I missed your cute ass " Alex says and gives me a whole lot of kisses . I cross my arms and say "ahh fine I love you plus I missed you more " I smile and hug Alex and peck his lips. "I knew you did " he says and winks . "Oh my god stop winking at me you know what that does to me Alex " I said and Alex laughs .

It's been about 40 minutes me and Alex get food and eat it real quick we get on the plane we talk a lot laugh a lot honestly I missed him even tho it's been 2 days . When we start going up I grab Alex's hand and say "please don't let go of me I'm scared " Alex looks at me and says "it's alright baby I'm here nothing gonna happen " he says and kisses my head.