Highscool Au

So this one is set in normal high school with no quirks.

Shouto's P.O.V

"Oh shit-"
"Language Todoroki" The math teacher scolded.

"Oh yeah, sorry" I said sarcastically so she let me go because, I just heard the warning bell.

"Oh Whatever! Just go but if I hear that language again you are going to the principle's office"

"Yeah okay bye" I said turning around getting ready to run but, just before I started I heard the bell.

"Fuck"

"Go to the principle's office now" She handed me a paper and I walked down to the Principal's office.

I walked in to to the office and sat down in a chair waiting.

'Hey at least you won't have to worry about being late' I joke in my head.

It was really quite in the office and it was irritating like, it is absolutely terrible silence that has such a high tension that it is suffocating.

As I was still complaining in silence someone came from the principal's office. It was a boy he had cute fluffy emerald eyes the match beautifully to his enchanting eyes and his soft face was brushed with freckles and- okay chill we now your gay.

While I was staring at this heavenly angel I notice that he had a black eye and bruises also cuts on his arms. I didn't know why but, I was so pissed.

The precious angel notice I was staring at him and kinda froze and after realising I apologize, he just sat down in the only other chair, y'know RIGHT NEXT TO ME, but anyway I need to talk to him.

"So why are you in the office?"

"Oh um I, uh... Why are you in the office?" He awkwardly stuttered

"Yeahhh I was going to be late so I cussed and lets just say miss. Stick-up-her-ass math teacher and sent me to the office."

"Wow that must've been fun" he saud with a chuckle.

"Yeah and since you told you why I am here can you tell me why you are?"

".....okay one of the teachers saw my arms and made me go to the guidance counselor but, I didn't say anything there or to the teacher. So she sent me to the Principal because I was "disrespecting her authority"."

As he talks my smile weighs down into a frown. I honestly don't know how to answer that.... How does somebody answer to that!? Right before I could open my mouth the Principal called me into his room for a long lecture about my language at school.

'I wish I said something.'

-time skip to end of day-

Izuku's pov

"Oh shut up, you like being beating up and having brusies and stuff. Don't even try to make nosie no one cares about you, you worthless piece of dirt"

(Word count: 476)

Cliffhanger~ I would write more but it is hard to write it on my phone so ya. :3

Thank you for reading this chapter