My Reality

"That's it! I am going to tell him!" I tell confidently to Ochako who gave me a supportive thumbs up as I started to walk over to him while he is eating his lunch. I then got bumped out of the way suddenly. 

"Oh! Sorry Midoriya I was just about to sit with Todoroki," Momo said sweetly and then turned to face me with a glare "I would advise you to your original seat and leave me and Todoroki alone. then she swiftly walked over to Todoroki and I turned back to my seat and told Ochako sadly what happened and she look ticked. She then wrote something on a paper and ran over to Todoroki and gave him the paper and ran back over.

"After school wait at the front then tell him," she said then looked over to Todoroki and Momo then, back to me "By the way Todoroki doesn't like Momo."

"O-Okay thank you" I said with a smile and then lunch was over.

-Time skip to end of school- 

I walk to the place and I saw that Todoroki was over there already and I felt my anxiety creep up on me but, I worked though it and continued to walk over there. Todoroki then noticed me and smiled.

"Hey Izuku! Did you tell Uraka give me the note since she isn't in sight." He said still smiling as if he knew what happened........ which he did.

"Y-yeah, b-bu-ut-" I said as a stuttering mess with my face super blushed.

"It is okay, I do not know why but It is okay you can tell me anything, Izuku." He reassured.

"T-thank y-yo-ou, um I-I um like you!" I blurted.

"Really! Because I really like you too, Izuku." He said beaming.

I see us pulling each other together closing the space in between us and kissing. 

I can see me and him going out on dates hand in hand.

I see how we could've slept over at each others house's in the same bed,  cuddling.

I can see my mom's reaction to him coming over for dinner. How happy she would've been.

I can see mye blushing all time from him just being there.

I can see us being the perfect couple.

But, that isn't going to happen at least, not now.  I'd hoped it would've been though, I really hoped this is real. That that perfect world was real.

I snap back to reality by a fatal punch to the head sending me backwards and on the ground. My body ached and both my hands were beaten beyond compare. There is no way out of this one, I tried too hard to be a hero that I could never be and now I am going to die right here. I will die before saying bye to mom, I will die before coming the best hero that I inspired to be and worst of all, I will die before I ever get to express my feelings to Shouto Todoroki, a boy I loved, a boy that was the world to me.  It looks like this is were my story ends.

That's just my reality...

I watch as a fist comes towards me and I didn't feel the impact I didn't feel anything anymore.

(Word Count: 531)   

Plot twist~ I wanted to write a angst really bad and thought it would be fun to do it in this manner. 

I hope you enjoyed this plot twist chapter~ :3