TEN

CHAPTER TEN
( DATE )

   CHAPTER TEN ( DATE )

LIAM AWAKES SLOWLY. He lifts his head off Theo's chest and looks up to see said boy sleeping peacefully. Liam smiles to himself. He lays back down deciding to wait for Theo to wake up. He doesn't have to wait long before he hears Theo groan. He looks up to see Theo opening his eyes. "Good morning, Theo." Liam smiles.
Theo focuses his vision. "Good morning." His voice cracks. "What time is it?"
Liam looks at the clock. "Only 7:30."
Theo nods and closes his eyes. "I'm hungry."
"Then," Liam stands and Theo's eyes open, "let's have breakfast. I'm feeling much better." He puts his hand out for Theo to take, which he does. Liam helps Theo stand.
Theo raises an eyebrow. "Would that count as a date?"
Liam grins. "Only if you want it to be."
Theo nods and smiles. "Yea. It would be nice." Theo grabs his phone and smirks. "I have a ton of Pinterest recipes."
Liam laughs. "Seriously?"
Theo nods, biting his lip to hold back a laugh, ultimately failing.
"Dude. That's awesome. We need to agree on one though." Liam pulls Theo downstairs.
Theo sits on the counter and Liam stands, the two going through Theo's Pinterest for recipes. The two decided to make apple ring pancakes. It was mostly Theo while Liam helped.
Liam raises an eyebrow after taking a bite of his food. "When did you learn to cook?"
Theo shrugs while chewing his food. He takes a sip of his drink. "I never really did. I just know how to follow instructions."
Liam feigns offense. "And I don't?"
Theo laughs and shakes his head. "No. Not at all."
Liam puts a hand over his heart. "I'm hurt." His smiles as Theo laughs again. He loves making Theo laugh, he would love to hear it on repeat for the rest of his life.
  They finish the rest of their food in a comfortable silence. Then they clean up.
Liam looks up to see food on Theo's cheek. He lifts his hand up. "Theo. You have-"
Theo turns to him. "Hm?"
Liam decides to wipe it off, but he doesn't remove his hand from Theo's cheek. He smiles. "There."
Theo blushes and smiles back. He places his hand on top of Liam's.
The two lean in then-
"Liam?" Mrs. Geyer calls out. The two jump apart just as Mrs. Geyer walks into the kitchen, fully dressed. "How are you feeling?"
Liam clears his throat. "Good." He nods with his hands clasped behind his back. "I'm feeling good."
Mrs. Geyer takes note of the tension in the room. "Did I interrupt something?"
Liam shakes his head. "No, of course not."
Mrs. Geyer nods, not convinced. "Well your father and I are going out." As if on cue, Dr. Geyer walks down.
"Okay."
Dr. Geyer ruffles Liam's hair. "See you later kiddo."
They leave.
"Kiddo?" Theo questions.
Liam shrugs. "Parents call their kids that."
"Guess I wouldn't know," Theo admits, looking down.
"Hey," Liam walks up to him and lifts Theo's chin up to meet his eyes, "Why are you so upset?"
"Because."
"Because?"
Theo sighs and looks away. "Because I've never had that."
"Theo, look at me." Theo doesn't. Liam places his hands on Theo's face, forcing him to look. "Is okay that you've never had that. But, to be honest, you kinda do."
Theo raises an eyebrow. "I do?"
"With Alex. The girl acts like she's your mother," Liam chuckles. "That's the dynamic between a parent and child. She may not be your biological mother, but she definitely acts like she is." Liam lowers his hands.
Theo laughs and nods. "Yea I guess." He glances at Liam's lips. "She also told me to hurry up and kiss you already." He looks back up to Liam's eyes.
Liam gulps. "No one's stopping you."
Theo slowly grabs Liam's face and brings their lips together for the first time. ( a/n this is so cheesy! ) The kiss was slow and sweet. Somehow perfect. Perhaps it was the way their lips move perfectly in sync or the undeniable chemistry between the two. They decided it didn't matter.
Theo wraps his arms around Liam's neck, bringing their bodies closer together as Liam placed his hands on Theo's waist.
They didn't even notice that other people entered the house until Mason yelled, "Get it Liam!"
The two sprung apart. Both boys were blushing madly. They turned to see the whole pack in the house, including Alex.
Scott grinned. "When I was coming to check up on Liam I didn't expect to see this."
Corey laughs as Liam groaned. "So, who made the first move?"
"Probably Liam," Mason says. Liam shakes his head and Mason's eyes widen. "Theo made the first move?"
Alex laughs. "I didn't think you had it in you, T."
Theo groans and covers his face with his hands. The pack was surprised to see this side of Theo.
Alex walks next to Theo and puts and arm around him. "Good job Theo."
Theo uncovers his face and looks at Alex. "Stop."
Alex doesn't. "And I know you can't get pregnant but that doesn't mean you can go without protection-"
Theo becomes redder. "Alex!"
"And just because you have enhanced healing, does not mean you can't get sick. I had to learn that the hard way. There was-"
Theo pushes her away. "Stop! Just stop! Do not finish that sentence."
"What?" Alex asks innocently.
The pack laugh at the two.
Liam smiles. "I told you she was like your mother."
"Yea, I didn't know that was a bad thing," Theo grumbles. He crosses his arms.
Alex walks closer and grabs his cheeks. "Look at my baby all grown up."
Theo pushes her away again. "You're doing this to embarrass me aren't you."
"Me, embarrass you? Never," she says sarcastically.
Theo growls.
Alex feigns offense. "When I was your age I would never growl at my mother, kids these days."
Theo rolls his eyes. "You were my age almost 8,000 years ago. I don't think it counts."
"Mph," Alex puffs. "Why must you be so mean to me?"
Theo's eyes widen. "I'm not being mean! You are!"
Alex puts a hand over her heart. "I'm wounded." She walks away.
Scott chuckles. "How are you feeling Liam?"
"Better," he answers. "Now, can you all please leave." He asks the pack.
They all file out, Mason being last.
"Get some Liam!" Mason screams.
Liam and Theo stay quiet until they hear every last car leave.
  Liam turns to Theo. "Well that was embarrassing, for you."
  Theo groans. "I can't believe her."
  Liam grabs Theo's waist and pulls him close. He smirks. "Why don't we resume what we were doing before we were interrupted?"
  Theo's heart is racing. "Sounds like a plan."
Liam's brings their lips together for the second time. They separate after remembering they have to breath.
"Why don't we watch some movies and relax?" Liam asks. "I have school tomorrow and I really want to have a nice relaxing day."
Theo nods. "Sounds good to me."
The two walk into the living room. Liam sets up a sitting area with tons of pillow in front of his T.V.
Liam sits next to Theo with five movies in hand. "Okay, so what do you wanna watch? It, Suicide Squad, Deadpool 2, Pacific Rim, or Perks Of Being a Wallflower?"
Theo's eyes light up at the name of his favorite movie. "Perks of Being a Wallflower."
Liam raises an eyebrow. "Really?"
Theo nods. He bits his lip, cheeks dusted pink. "It's my favorite movie."
Liam smiles and nods. "Okay." He gets up. "I'll get popcorn, then put the movie in."
"Okay."
The two watch movies for the rest of the day.