No way

I woke to a beeping sound and moved to set up only to be pushes back down by an unformiluar hand. I lifted my head and looked at the stranger before baring my teeth.

He had a white lab coat on, and was holding a syringe with a needle. I stopped growling when the formula werewolf walked into the room.

"Finally the shewolf awakens! And don't growl at the pack doctor, he's only helping." As he spoke I stared at the pack doctor. A snarl from deep in my throat makes itself known. I didn't like that needle in his hand at all and it had a liquid in it that I didn't like the look of.

As he continued toward me I jumped down and off the table landing on the cold floor. I stumbled before regaining my balance again. I glanced once at the doctor and put everything I had into my next snarl. He stopped dead and just stared at me.

"Alpha.... her...her...eyes....they...changed color!" The doctor stuttered I must have really scared the shit out of him, talking nonsense and all. I looked at the alpha and snarled warning him to step back. After looking at me he stepped back to, which lucky for me left the door open for my exscape.

I dashed off running as fast as I could hearing yelling behind me I pushed myself faster  and faster. 'I have to get out!' I thought as I panicked. Seeing a window I ran towards it and jumped. It shattered around me I whined when I landed on the ground I lay still for a second realizing I was on the second floor.

I heard someone yell "Shit! she went through the window catch her now."

That's all it took for me to stand up and take off again. Noticing the forest I made a run for it. The forest was a distance away and I was already panting.

"There she is don't let her reach the forest. get the gun we'll have to put a dart in her." I heard the alpha yell in the background.

I sped up even faster and just as i entered the forest i felt something stick into my side i jumped and rolled, biting the metal thing in my side as it fell out I stood again and took off deep into the forest my eyes started blurring but I pressed on.

'Two minutes shewolf .'

I sped up even faster not watching were I was going I just went needing to get away from the alpha. The blurring got worse and worse I stumbled down a hill tripping and rolling into something wet something very wet I stood slowly and started to shake out my fur but that movement made me clasped onto my side in the water I tired to get up but I was suddenly really tired and didn't have the strength it was hard to breathe with the water in my mouth tired to move my head but I was just to tired to worry about breathing. I let my eyes close as I slipped into darkness.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Alpha's POV

We waited two minutes before we went after her. When we left i followed her scent trail everyone else spread out incase she had doubled back. I was running as fast as my legs would carry me, I was happy and so was my wolf that we had found our mate, I had to block him out a lot when we thought about her the things he'd say he was going to do to her were dirty and could wait for her to warm up to use first.

I stopped my trail of thought when I seen her passed out laying in water that covered her whole muzzle. I ran toward her and dragged her out after howling to the pack that I found her. I listened for her breathe but she wasn't breathing. I started whining as I heard pawsteps coming all around me I lay my head on her side as I whined and whimpered. 'please come back to me I need you shewolf. you can't die I just found you please!'

I was pushed away from her by the pack doctor. I set staring at her as he tried to revive her. Stopping when the doctor noticed her breathing again. I relaxed to i thought i had lost her and it would have been my fault. I'll just have to remeber my mate doesn't like needles. I shifted human and grabbed a pair of shorts from my beta putting them on I picked her up and took her to my house.