Just being a wolf

I woke with a jolt at the sound of a howl. I stood and walked out of the den my tail swinging lowly back and forth as I perked my eyes in the direct it came from. My tongue rolling out as some of my pack mates walked into the clearing dragging a deer. I barked and trotted toward them. Only stopping when I heard a growl knowing it was the alpha I lowered and tucked my tail as I looked at him knowing not to look him in the eye. I knew that my mother wasn't my real mother and that my father wasn't my real father. I remeber being found by the pack and them taking me in as one of their pups. They probably would have killed me if I was a male. But being a female had its perks and mating with the alpha was one of them. I crawled toward him on my belly and liked under his chin. He growled lowly but it wasn't a threatening growl or I would've rolled over and shown my belly. But instead he gripped my scruff in his teeth holding me still. I let out a little growl of my own a that. But him being alpha it didn't bother him. He let go after a while, not that i was in season or anything anyway. I moved away and trotted out of the den and into the forest running. Enjoying the feeling of the wind through my fur i purred slightly before coming to a stop panting i lay down under a tree. i started smoothing down my tan colored fur. Lifting my head as i heard a twig snap. I stood quickly and flicked my ears back and forth listening for the wind to tell me what it was. Raising my nose to the air I took a deep breath. I placed my paws down on the ground firmly feeling for the vibration of pawsteps. Nothing, that's what I picked up.... Nothing. I turned leaving. I tired hiding myself but my fur only blended in so much with the other colors of the forest. I was the only one in the pack with tanned fur and the only one with bright green eyes. Making it harder for me to blend into the pack like a normal wolf. I continued on staying at a trot feeling the uneasy feeling of being watched. After a while I still had the feeling as I walked up to the stream in the valley east of the pack den. I walked up and drank from the cold fresh water after hearing a growl I ignored it know it was one of the pack males as he walked up to me. After being used to smelling each other it's what we do. I still didn't like it very much but I learned to live with it. But a part of me wanted to kill this male, but he was stronger then me and would kill me before I even turned on him. I let out a low growl warning him but he ignored it knowing I wasn't as strong. I started walking along the stream the male of course following closely behind me. I sped up into a trot breaking into a run as he continued following me. I entered the trees after realizing he wasn't going to stop and leave me alone. I jumped over a log and spun baring my teeth to him, But he wasn't behind me anymore. I looked around and scented the air getting annoyed. Then he jumped at me I don't know where he came from but it was clearly a fight he wanted. So I was going to put up a good one. I snapped my teeth inches from his chest. grabbing hold of my muzzle in his teeth he shook his head back and forth. A whine escaped me. As I put my paw to his chest and pushed away ripping my muzzle up as he released me. I bared my teeth but tucked my tail and submitted feeling the bite marks on my scruff that I didn't remeber getting. He held his tail over his back and held his head high. I had just become and Omega. I whined and crawled away from him into a briar thicket I curled up. Now I was just as useless as a rogue. I wouldn't find a mate given an Omega gets all the hate from the pack. After I was sure he left I crawled out I had been gone long enough for the sun to start sinking. I lower my head my muzzle still bleeding. I walked back to the den every movement from my pack mates had me on my back showing my belly they all knew my new rank. My brother even bit into my back leg leaving a deep wound the tore the muscle after looking at me the alpha bared his teeth snarling and I knew, my life would now be hell.