The First order Arrives on remnant

Start from the beginning

Back at the Supremacy

Y/n was enjoying his meal with a very nice wine as he read what his spies and Intel was brought to him. The usual stuff like political stuff and some guy or woman with their daughters to make him fall for them and etc. Though he did sense his two apprentices approching and once they enter the dinning hall they look at their master.

??: Master~ We been so lonely without you.

Kara was his first apprentice he took under his wing as he saw that she has a great affinity to the dark side

Kara was his first apprentice he took under his wing as he saw that she has a great affinity to the dark side. During the time he trained her. It seems she has begun to want her master more than a teacher much more and she isn't afraid of showing it. Which made it uncomfortable for Y/n on certain circumstances. Still she proved that she is loyal to him and only him.

??2: Yes~ We have master.

The second voice belongs to his second apprentice he took under was Janet who a little younger than her master by two years

The second voice belongs to his second apprentice he took under was Janet who a little younger than her master by two years. She is very loyal to Y/n and will follow his orders to the letter. She is a master of the twin blades lightsaber and has a very deep attraction to him like Kara but isn't to forward but likes to do it when they are alone.

Either way there two had advance very well in their training. Over the years and it help Y/n hunt down the remaining resistance forces easily. Though back to the present Y/n finish drinking his wine as Kara and Janet both then took a seat on his right and left legs each one. Though unfortunately for Y/n it seems they have a bit of a look of lust in their faces.

Y/n: Is there something you two need.

He felt Kara's hand touch his cheek as he saw his Twi'lek apprentice turn his head to her.

Kara: There is something you can do for me master~. I want to have your offspring

Y/n:*though* Knew it. I don't know to count myself lucky or curse.

Kara: I know that our children will be the most powerful dark sith in the universe.

Before he can respond Janet grabbed Y/n's head and pulled it to her as she said.

Janet: No our children will be the more powerful. Please master make me yours~.

Y/n wasn't very good with these situations. Thank fully R2 and B1 walked in and stop at the sight. Though Y/n knowing those two droids for a while knew he would never hear the end of it.

B1: Are we interrupting something Y/n?

Y/n: You're not. B1 did something happen?

B1: Yes. Hux has transmitted the Intel he and his fleet gather on the new galaxy. Here you are.

Y/n got up which made the two females look dissapointed. Y/n got the data look at and he smirk as after all this time. The time came to face them and he will make them fear his power and soon his empire will expand. He look up from the data and told the two droids.

Y/n: Tell the crew to have the supremacy ready to go to this new galaxy.

B1:Roger Roger.

R2:*beeps*

Once the droids left.Y/n then took the helmet that was in the table and put it on once it was back on he turn his two apprentices and wave to follow him as they walk to the bridge. On the way Y/n told himself.

Y/n*though* It's time to introduce ourselves to remnant and soon it will be mine to conquer.

(this is your armor)