The First order Arrives on remnant

On the resurgence

Hux looked over his fleet and now is smiling with pride. That the Emperor has entrusted him to lead a expedition fleet to a new galaxy on a path he took. This will be a history moment for the galaxy's history books. Now they will have a advantage of getting more materials and maybe finding more unique variants they have never seen before which will have them get a advantage against the Resistance. As they ready the hyperspace jump. Hux made a last check if something was wrong. After that all ships ready and jumped. It was around a two day trip and made sure to map it out. As they jump ended and now all the crew saw the new galaxy and revel in their accomplishment.

Hux: Excellent Officer tell the emperor that we have made it and are now going to see what this galaxy has for us to use.

Officer: Yes general.

Soon many scout droids where sent to many of the different planets and now they have to wait to see what they have gathered.

On the planet Remnant

At night the scout droid was flying down towards the planet and soon landed on the hard ground. Then it began to float up in the air and soon began its recognizance of the planet. As the droid began to look at the area it notice a creature that has none armor and back fur and red eyes. Though it soon charges at the droid and the droid shot a blaster shot which kills it immediately. Then soon it began to go forwards towards a big wall and floated over it and saw a big city. As it dropped down it started to record what it saw humans and other beings that have animal parts. The droid then went to what it look like a library and scanned it to find some sort of device it can plug into. Once it finished locating one it began to head there. It soon disable the security systems and began to use it. As it was able to go through its fire walls easily. Then it began to take as much data as possible and was able to go through Atlas military secrets without leaving a trace. Once it has finish with its mission it began to leave unknown that there was a hidden camera where a certain coffee drinking man with a cane looked at the footage with his assistant and said.

Ozpin: This is strange.

Glynda: I know I didn't know Atlas had a AK like that.

Ozpin: It's not a AK. It's something else.

Glynda: you sure Ozpin?

Ozpin: Yes why would James send a robot in a library instead of a training field.

As they wonder about it. They didn't know what will come next is something many would like to believe only exist in Science fiction movies.

Back to the fleet

As the droids sent back the intel they were able to gather from the planets. Some has been scanned to have resources that the Order needs and as well as this new planet one droid sent back known as Remnant was as anticipated. Since their grand leader hailed from this galaxy gave them quite a bit of intel to work on now with this they were able to know what these inhabitants are and still it seems they use slug throwers. While it was views primitive though Hera caught his interest was the material called dust that is able to have these weapons have different effects like fire electric etc. Though knowing it burns out during out in space means if any research on them is to be done it must be within the planet until another solutions is found as well find out more of this Aura and semblance. Still he smile at the results this is a great day for the first order. They have the advantage with these denizens of remnant as aura has no resistance to blaster fire though it wasn't confine yet until "testing" the idea. Knowing his emperor prefer to corrupt the officials than an invasion to save on lives and resources is accepted in his view but sometimes force is necessary and he knows the emperor knows as well. Either way he sent the message back to the Supremacy and transmitted the Intel gather as well.