"Anything.. Really." she answers looking down at her shoes she seems really sad..

"Are you okay? I care for you, I l-love you" I stutter.

"Yeah it's just ever since I've moved here I haven't really met anyone but Jess." Who is she. Better not be an ex, is Sam even gay?

"Oh well obviously I mean nothing and who the bibble is Jess." I wish I didn't say that..

"You mean everything to me and more, if I haven't have met you life wouldn't be worth living kid, I love you and I care about you, and oh she's just this girl, we went bowling and to the movies when you were visiting nona." I'm constantly blushing  when I'm around her.

"Like a date?" I really hope she says no.

"Are you a cop now?" She winks, obviously to avoid the question.

I laugh rather awkward.
_______

Sam's P.O.V

Cat balancing along the edge of the pond. It's nice with just me and her under the stars. She begins slipping and I rush to take her and pull her in back to the surface, feeling her warm hands and letting our fingers intertwined.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah just a little slip, you know not like you would care." she sounds really mad at me but I don't know why. If this wasn't Cat, I would have my sock at the ready. I'm violent, sue me.

"Why are you being like this?"

My phone vibrates

From Freddie

I miss you Sam, you seem so distant we haven't spoke in ages, I'll come visit you in La. I just want to see you before I move with my mom to London to go shoot a big movie. I love you sam. Always will, forever, we've shared so much. I want you back I never stopped loving you wee weren't just a thing. X

Sent- 11:53

"Who's that" Cat asks.

"It's eh it's.. Freddie" I can't believe his words they sound so wanting and warm, not like chicken but they bring up pass memory's.

Cat snatches my phone out of my hands before I could react she starts reading.

"I- are you going to see him? Will you get back together with him? Do you still love him? Why does he want you back?" Those are questions, I don't know the answer to.

"I-I don't know Cat." I manage to get out.

"Will you leave me?" she looks down.

"No never, I promise you. Remember when I said forever? I mean it." i come closer to her.

"Do you love me.." It begins in an awkward silence.

"Um.. What do you mean?" I question.

"Do you love me.. Like couple love." her brown dark eyes meet my icy blue.

"No Cat." I lied. Wanna know why I lied? Because I'm a fucking idiot.
___________

Cats P.O.V

She's broken me. She's finally done it, she's broken my heart. I love her, after messing with my head and kissing me.

"So when you kissed me it meant Nothing?"

"No it meant something but I don't know what it meant exactly." I don't understand her.

"Oh, why do you mess with my head, jumble up my emotions, make me love you, for you to not love me back, I tried to get you to admit it, your the reason I smile, my parents left me my nona left me but you stayed, I thought you were special and now I'm broken, I thought you could take the pain I didn't want to cut no more. You cured me, only to rip me back down why do I try to get back up, I thought you were going to protect me and care for-" I was cut off with her lips on mine, this just confuses me more.

Our tongues were in sync, I felt her tongue play with my bottom lip I felt her hands lift off my waist as she pulled away.

"I'm completely Inlove with you. And I will never stop loving you, I'll always care for and support you and help you with whatever you need, when Melanie kissed you I really wanted to be my lips on yours, but it wasn't. I love you and you mean the world to me I will kill anyone that would ever harm you." I truly would because I'm so inlove with her. I'm blind, and bad shit crazy for her.

I looked into her eyes with love, this is what love is and I'm lucky to have it. Love is when we kiss, when we hold each other m, support each and just make each other feel amazing.

"You're so sweet I love you so much, but I'm tired of being hurt please don't hurt me."I understand her. I got hurt by carls, and Freddie.

"I promise I wouldn't ever hurt you babe let's head back."  We hold hands walking back to Tori's, fingers intertwined and blushed faces this couldn't have gone any better, I wonder how we're going to tell everybody?

______