You And Me

Sam was the one who woke first checking the clock it read 6:47am. Sam felt Cat's heavy breath cutely on the back of her neck, she just wanted to lay there forever. Although, Sam needed to take a wazz, she got up and left the red head in bed sleeping, she walked into the bathroom pulled down her marvel superman boxers and took a waz. Sam went back to bed, in just a top and boxers, she quickly remembered it was family day on Sundays and couldn't wait to spend time with Cat as she flung her arms around her and staring drifting off to sleep.

Cat P.O.V
I felt the bed spring up as the weight got off the bed. I waited for Sam to return, I secretly loved Sam's cuddles, she's so soft and warm. People expect her to be rough, she is but not with me, she doesn't hug anyone else but me that makes me feel special hehe. I saw Sam's marvel man-underwear with all the cute little superheroes on them, they were my favourite other then the ones that say party on them. I could see Sams abs which made me stare for a while as she came in and got on the bed and I could feel her arm rest on me, her eyes shut gently I felt her warmth and I didn't want her to ever leave.

****

Cat P.O.V
I got up and the first thing I saw was Sam's beautiful blonde curls lay on our bed, I mean her bed, not mine "I wish it was" I said in my mind. I woke up Sam the only way I knew how.... With a big hug, I wrapped my  arms around Sam.

"Fods ready baby" oh god I just said baby it completely slipped OMG SHES GOING TO HATE ME.
"I means foods ready and were babysitting!" Sam slowly got up and blushed. Sam knew that Cat accidentally called her baby a red blush appeared on both faces as they looked away. I thought it was a good cover up.

  "Should I start breakfast?" Cat broke the silence, she looked in Sam's bright blue eyes. Sam stared at Cat awkwardly looking at the floor and smiling "yeah I'll be out in a minute after I you know change? Unless you want me to stay like this." Sam joked.
"Oh right, I'm sorry I'll go start breakfast."
Cat said trying not to look at Sam's boxers, while semi chuckling at Sam joke earlier.

"Who would have thought you were into superheroes." Cat giggled.
"Who would have known that a certain red head would look at my underwear?" they both giggled and there eyes met still smiling. Cat left the room humming to the song boyfriend by  Justin Bieber.

Sam's P.O.V
She was staring right through my shirt, I swear if it wasn't Cat I would have punched them or beat then abusively with the butter sock but Cat was different. I can hear a mixed between humming and singing while putting on my jeans and a white top with a heart on it. Cat had bought me. I walked out of the bedroom and in to the kitchen and watched cat sing "Girlfriend girlfriend you could be my girlfriend until the world ends dance to a spin and a twirl." she concentrated on the pan of pancakes and sang "swaggy" I joined in after Cat stopped.
"If I was your boyfriend, I'd never let you go I could take you places you ain't ever been before baby take a chance or you'll never ever know I got money in my hands that id really like to blow swaggggyyy." I laughed to her self.
"You were amazing Cat." I can't stop smiling and looking straight into those brown chocolate eyes. Something's wrong- I'm broken.

"I'm glad you think so you sounded amazing too  and awh, your wearing the shirt I bought you." Cat said happily with a giggle. I didn't understand how Cat could be so happy all the time.

"Don't flatter yourself kid it was the only clean one." smooth move having her think you don't care, Cat frowned before making an O shape with her mouth.
"I'm kidding Cat I love you kiddo." Did I really just say that, oh Puckett your losing it I'm not bi, Cats not bi this will never work!
"I love you too, your my best friend"Cat said, "there's that word friend" Sam thought to herself.

*****Authors Note******

I hoped you liked the story, I do not own Sam and Cat, i don't own Justin Bieber's Baby I Don't own anything :(

I hopes you liked the story I hope you will continue to read it comment and vote PLEASEEEE I'll try to update as much as I can.  Puckentine will live on! Thankyou so much for viewing have fun❤️