His eyes went wide as he just realised what he said. and before he could say anymore I climbed out of the car, slamming the door shut behind me. I looked around but didn’t see Kyle or Sean anywhere so I guess they didn’t come. I checked my phone and there was no message or missed calls.

I walked quickly inside the school, there was still a good ten minutes left before the bell rang for the first class so I went in the library. If I said what Zane said didn’t affect me I would be lying, my breaths are coming out in shaky gasps right now, I feel like I want to curl up in a ball. But of course I won’t do that, I’ll do what I’ve been doing all along. I’ll stay strong.

I sat down on one of the bean bag chairs and just took a couple of breaths, I needed to calm down and get that out of my mind. I was crazy for thinking anything would happen or change, I gave in way to easily and this is what happens. Things are still the same so I'm going to go along with my life as it was before.

I got up from the chair and brushed myself off, time to go to class. I walked out of the library and too my locker. Just as I was grabbing my books out of my locker some girl body checks me making me drop everything. I look up with a scowl on my face, ready to punch her in the face already. It was none other than Cassidy of course, with a little smirk plastered on her face. “What is your problem?” I asked rudely while picking up all my things.

Cassidy was a bitch to sum it all up. She was fairly tall, had long red hair, a good figure, blue eyes and a good tan. The girl was beautiful too bad she ruined it with her personality. “you, you were in my way with your big fat ass” I narrowed my eyes but didn’t miss the person who called her name from behind her. it was Zane but when he saw us staring each other down his eyes went wide as if he didn’t even want to come near me. I guess he found someone knew to hang out with other then my brother Kyle and that Claire girl.

“Hold on I just got to deal with some trash” she said over her shoulder sending him a cute smile. well that was it, I was already in a bad mood and she was just getting on my nerves, before she could react I brought up my hand and punched her in the jaw. “Damn bitches these days” I mumbled as I walked away. But I guess I have to stop mumbling things because she heard that and pulled my hair.

I slapped her hand away from me and faced her with an annoyed expression on my face. “What now?” I asked impatiently, she was going to make me late for class. “Who do you think you are?” she then slapped me in the face, starting fights really wasn’t like me, I was quiet and a good student but this girl just got on my last nerve today. “Well you’re the one who had to come in my way and make me drop my stuff so why don’t you screw off’” I didn’t hit her, yet anyway. I wanted to see what she would do first, another snarky comment and she was getting another punch, if she walked away then I would just let it go and be done with it. it all depends on her really….

“Well if you weren’t such a fat ass then I wouldn’t have bumped into you” well she made the wrong choice. I brought up my hand and swung right into her jaw again, but just as she was getting ready to hit me Zane came up behind me and pulled her away from me.

He started whispering things in her ear and she calmed down I guess. “Yea I guess you’re right, fighting with a fat loser just isn’t worth it” she said before pulling out of his grip and walking away. Wow that stung, that was what he was telling her? Zane was still standing there staring at me. I gave him a simple blank look of no emotion before walking away, I guess I already knew in the back of my mind that he would choose her, I'm nothing too him.

I walked to my first class and ignored all the emotion that wanted to surface right now, because I just couldn’t afford to let it. class went by quickly, I focused on the work and payed no attention to anything else, before I knew it was already lunch.