Chapter Eight

(Helloooooo lovely people! I hope you all enjoy this chapter!! And all of you really don't like Jacques rn XD

Here's the fun fact of the day

Fun fact: Little Samantha will grow up to be one of the few alpha females in the wolf community!

Enjoy :3)

Jacques

There he lie.
Looking so helpless and  vulnerable.
So. So tempting.

I loosen my tie then unbutton my shirt.
I growl deep in my chest as I look down at my little Angel.

He was beautiful.

He was very short, maybe 5'3, or 5'5.
His small yet plump frame was to die for.
His plump thighs, slim waist and shoulders, gorgeous bubble butt.

But my thoughts were interrupted by a small whimper and sniffle.

I look down at the boy in confusion. And the. I realize how I had truly fucked up.

Angel looked up at me with a pained expression, he was trembling really bad and looked like he was on a verge of a panic attack.

I was so distracted by him I completely forgot that the room smelled of sex and the female omegas I had been playing with earlier. He looked so so hurt. My heart aches as he began to sob. He clenched his chest as he sobbed his heart out. Letting out a heart wrenching scream. I felt myself tear up for the first time in a long time.

"Angel, Angel Baby. I-"
My sentence was stopped by the boy throwing pillows at me and screaming. "No!" He yelled at me. "No no no!! You hate me! You rejected me!" He cried angrily.

I looked down in shame. How could I have done this to him. He had every right to be upset with me. But I was not about to lose my mate without a fight. "Angel, listen to me." I said sternly.
"No!!" He whined.
I growled. "Angel you need to calm down. NOW." I said in a more dominant and serious tone. He flinched, he looked down and sniffles. "Good boy...." I say softly. I see him blush a bit.

"Are you mad at me?" I asked.

He shrugged.

"Angel." I stated.

He sighed and nodded a bit.

"Okay, now. I want your forgiveness. I want to start over.  We know very well what happens to wolves who find their mate and reject them.." I say and sit on the bed. He continues to listen, keeping his eyes low from my gaze.

"I want a second chance. I know I cannot change who I am in a day, but I need you to trust me. I know that's the last thing you should do but please." I say. I take his hand into mine, my hands were bigger than his. His were soft and lady like, his nails growing a bit longer than normal. He blushed and glanced up at me, the sorrowful yellow turning into a tint of lovely amber again.

"O-okay..." he said softly, his voice a bit more raspy than usual from crying.

"We can try." He says.

My wolf howls in happiness, and I just give him a hopeful smile.

Oh moon goddess. Please help me not fuck this up again.

—————————————————
Soooooo...... Hi. I realize now that I have been gone a HELLA LONG TIME. And the reason is very personal that I'd rather not share. Something happened to my family and i needed to spend way more time helping my mom around the house and with my sisters. I hope you all understand.
The chapters will not be as long as well since i have some lack of creative inspiration. I hope you all understand and will still take interest in this crappy little story of mine.
And I always love reading all of your comments and seeing that you've voted. It always makes my day a little better ❤️❤️❤️

-From-
The Crappy Author.