.27.

It was hours later and Jimin had came home from going out with Stacey

It was hours later and Jimin had came home from going out with Stacey. He walks into the living room and finds Yoongi watching tv. "Hey babe." He says putting his bags down on the ottoman, sitting down next to the older, embracing him with a hug.

"Hey, how was shopping with Stacey?" Yoongi asks as they pull apart.

"Oh it was good. I want to show you what I got. It's okay if you see." Jimin sits up on the edge of the couch as Yoongi adjusts himself. Jimin pulls the shirt out and holds it up, turning to Yoongi. "Oh wow." Yoongi lets out as he feels the fabric. "It looks so nice and it's so soft. I think it's perfect."

"You do?!" Jimin exclaims with a smile.

Yoongi nods. "Yes of course! I think it will look great on you. I got a white shirt with a low cut collar. I think we're going to look great."

"I'm so excited." Jimin folds up the shirt and puts it back in the bag then turns back to Yoongi. "But I need to tell you something."

Yoongi puts his hand on Jimin's arm, rubbing it gently, flattening the wrinkles of his shirt. "What is it?"

"I saw Rick."

Yoongi cuts his eyes at Jimin and stops rubbing his arm. "You what?" He replies in a low tone.

"It's not what you think. I didn't go to him, he came to me."

Yoongi furrows his brows, "And that makes it better!?"

"Well no. But I can't help that he found me.."

"And what did he want?" Yoongi asks, leaning forward, his elbows on his thighs.

"He wanted to tell me he was better and that he missed me."

Yoongi rolls his eyes and sighs deeply, standing from the couch as Jimin follows him with his eyes.

"Yoongi, it's not like I went back to him. He said what he said and I said what I said... and now I'm here, with you."

Yoongi runs his hand through his black hair and puts his other hand on his hip as he turns back to Jimin. "I get that Jimin, but you actually listened to him.. you really think he's just going to leave you alone? He knows where you live, Jimin.. We're talking about the guy who literally beat you into an addiction!"

"I know! But it will be fine." Jimin says as he stands up. He walks over to Yoongi and puts his hands on Yoongi's biceps as Yoongi lowers his head again. "Everything is going to be okay. I really think he has learned his lesson. He was pretty pathetic actually.."

He hugs Yoongi sensually, rubbing his back to comfort him. "Rick is never going to bother us again." He pulls away, looks deeply into Yoongi's eyes. "You positive?" Yoongi asks.

With a smile, Jimin replies, "I'm positive."

•••

It was finally the day of the wedding and Yoongi was outside with Todd, talking about how everything worked out for him. Also how Jimin and Yoongi had introduced Todd and Stacey. Which they seemed to like each other, well at least found each other attractive.