Sneak Preview #2

This is a bad idea...I know it's a terrible one.

But fuck it I'm going to do it anyway.

I read all the comments left in the Afterword, and let's just say I was surprised to find that there was more anticipation for Simone's story than Cole's. 

I took on the task of starting Cole and Poppy's story (Sealed With A Kiss) as of a few days ago, and all the immediate support I received was incredible. But after seeing how many people want to read through Simone's point of view...I am now extremely tempted.

Not many people know this, but I first started writing in Simone's point of view. It was the cliche "left at the altar" chicklit but I dropped that story for Elle's instead. Not many stories are out there telling the story of (again the cliches continue) "the other woman" and figured I'd give it a shot. 

Well, I never deleted any of the few chapters I had of the original story where Simone is the protagonist. 

So yeah, I'm going to post a chapter or two up right now. I SHOULD wait until I finish Sealed With A Kiss. I SHOULD not bite off more than I can chew. 

But yet again I don't do a lot of stuff I "SHOULD". 

So screw it, I'm posting it!

I'm going to try my best to balance both books, but no garantees. If it starts to become too much, I'll choose to focus on one and pick up the other when I have more time. 

Below is the synopsis for Simone's story called The Runaway Bride. (Cover to the side ----->)

Let's see how this goes! Give The Runaway Bride and Sealed With A Kiss a shot and add it to your library! I'd love for all my loyal STG readers to give my other stories in The Wedding Party Series a chance! 

Synopsis for The Runaway Bride:

Simone Mercer was your typical spoiled rotten heiress. But after being left at the altar, she decided to run away from her past. With only the money she got from pawning her Harry Winston engagement ring, Simone ventures out from her safety net and finds herself in the small town of River Falls, Virginia.  

But life in a small town isn't what Simone expected. 

Join Simone on her self-appointed banishment as she figures out how to deal with the football-worshiping, grits-eating River Falls citizens as well as her accidental rivalry with the dashing town doctor.