Chapter 2

Brooke groaned as the sunlight hit her face, Slowly getting out of bed she made her way to her mirror. She looked at her reflection seeing her hair practically flying all over the place she quickly walked to the bathroom to fix her hair and get ready for school.  Walking downstairs she sees her mom and dad already eating breakfast.

"Het sweetie how was your night?" Her mom asked

Grabbing herself a bowl of cereal she replied "It was fine,"

Sitting down she quickly ate her breakfast and said "I'm gonna go can't miss practice," 

"Bye honey be safe," Her dad called out as she headed out the door

On her way to school, she notices that someone had moved into the house that was about 4 houses away from her. She caught a glimpse of someone through one of the windows. She continued walking to school and saw her friend Bri at the front doors. Quickly noticing her Bri walked over to Brooke.

"Hey, Brooke what's up?" Bri asked

"Nothing much you?" She replied

The two-headed inside of the school and made their way into the gym. They both said hi to the other cheerleaders and made their way to the locker room. Quickly they got changed and headed out and they started practicing. After practice was over Brooke got changed and headed to her locker. As she was on her way there she slammed into someone, falling to the ground and groaning she looked up to see who she slammed into and saw a guy who she could have sworn she met before.

  "Uh sorry about that I should have looked where I was going," She heard him say while getting up

 "Don't worry its fine," She said softly taking another look at the boy as he stood up and grabbed their things.

He looked at her and handed her her things, as she grabbed her stuff she felt her hand brush against his. She quickly pulled her hand away as she felt a small shock travel through her hand.

"I got to go," She quickly said walking away.

As she walked she couldn't shake the feelings she knew the kid, as she made it to her locker she saw Bri and waved.

"Hey,"

"You're late," Bri said 

"Yeah sorry I bumped into some guy and fell," Brooke replied opening her locker grabbing a textbook.

Bri looked at her with a smile which made Brooke quickly say  "Don't even go there,"

Bri held up her hands in a mocking surrender " I wasn't going to say anything,"

The two smiled and laughed a little and quickly noticed two people walking past them, Brooke looked at them and saw the guy from earlier.

"That's the guy I bumped into earlier," She said pointing at the boy

"Ooooh," Bri said elbowing Brooke's waist 

Brooke ignored her and looked at the guy who looked back at her. Brooke looked away and said to Bri, "Come on we gotta go to class,"

After their first two classes ended the two rushed out the door and headed to the cafeteria after they got their food they found a place to sit down. Setting their stuff down Bri looked at Brook.

"So that mysterious dude you bumped into... what's his name?" 

Brooke shrugged "I don't know I didn't stay long enough to ask him for his name,"

Bri frowned a little "Sad, do you think he's new here?"

Brooke thought about it "Yeah I'm pretty sure he is I've haven't seen him around befo-" 

She was quickly cut off as someone fell on top of their table, moving back Brooke looked at the person seeing the boy from the hall.