8-17-2018: Pirates and a Cave

At first it was just me in a large cave of sorts, square in shape and most likely made of concrete. It was flooded, however I was on a man-made platform with hard metal flooring and guard rails. I prowled around on all fours for whatever reason (I believe it was because I had been isolated there and treated like a dog of sorts), and even barked and attacked others.

In an odd transition, there was a boy in an orange jacket and black jeans whose perspective the dream had shifted to. There appeared another platform with more boys of his age, this one not as stable and even dipping towards the water some 30 feet below them with no guard rail to prevent falling.

Out of nowhere, but as if it had been there all along and I failed to notice; a long (but slim) cargo ship appeared appeared in the cave, which had a ceiling height of around 100 feet above the murky, green-ish water.

Suddenly, large, pinkish tentacles (although they looked more like tongues) sprung out of the water and gripped the ship; pulling it into two and causing one half to float towards the "land" the boys were on.

Soon all the boys were on the boat as it began sinking into the water with its tip facing upward against the corner of the room.

The boy in orange (who we later find out is named "Brian") spots the apparent "runt" of the boys struggling on the smaller platform. Deciding to help him out, he lifts him onto the boat where all the other boys are. Surely enough, the ship is swallowed by the water and we find ourselves in my own perspective.

With a whole other group of people, including boys from the incident, one large and tall, bearing a green jacket who we later find to be named Bentley, and girls from what I assume a similar event happened as well. Making our way about the cave, we enter the initial room the boys' ship sank, only this time the small platform was replaced with a path to the other side of the room where a doorless opening to another section of the cave was seen.

Oddly enough, we decided to simply stay in that room and almost set up camp. A smaller group, including myself, walked to the other opening and found ourselves in a rusty room, also flooded with water while we were elevated, with a sign and detailed warnings

The sign wrote "BENTLEY COULDN'T STAY HERE," and featured images of the large boy drowning in the room they came from and surrounded by the monster's pink tentacles.

Quickly, the small group runs out of the room and heads back to the one they were in prior, but find it completely empty and the path to get where we stood was again replaced by the small metal platform.

Without dwelling on it too much, we turned around and soon found ourselves in the blue-capreted hallways of a hotel. The lighting suggested it was day, as the curtains were lit by sunshine and the hallways were empty, suggesting people were out, which felt out of place, as we still felt like we were deep underground.

Making our way around the hotel, we find a windowless conference room painted blue with the same carpeting. We then discuss what may have happened to Brian, although none of the remaining boys or girls had a clue as to where he was, but one boy confesses that he might've seen Brian fall into the water at the time of the boat's sinking.

We make our way out of the room and continue searching for a way out. Along the way, we run into a sympathetic hotel maid who provides us a way out.

When we get to the top floor, which is located at ground level, we see that outside it's storming heavily and that it's actually late sunset as opposed to the sunny day it had appeared to be below.

In our new clothes, we ran our separate ways as soon as we got out the door and immediately we were chased by what we thought were police officers. Upon tearing up one officer's uniform, we find out that it's the pirates who'd presumably kidnapped Brian and killed the rest of the missing crew.

After getting knocked out, I awaken to find that I wasn't tied up properly and thus was able to free the others around me (all of whom are girls).

We then run into our problem: The captain.

She is seen in the room torturing Brian because he is of great significance to his crew and in general because he is apparently royalty. Grabbing the pirate captain's attention, I begin to fight her near the edge of the cell, where a guard rail is placed before a large lake.

Targeting me, I catch her trying to cut me with a knife and manage to pick her up by her stomach and try crushing her rib cage with my hands and suddenly foot-long, razor-sharp nails, but then end up throwing her into the lake.

Not giving up just yet, she appears between at the corner of the square platform we were being held in and run straight for me again, this time opting to hit me with her fists, despite not really doing any damage as I covered my head with my arms.

After she gives up, I let her be and simply release Brian.

And then I wake up.