Vessel

I was standing over a massive grass dome the size of a hill and when I looked down I saw a great celebration being held beneath. It was a graduation of sorts, and me and my troop were all to be part of the ceremony.

Somehow, I appeared inside, where we were all about to go home afterwards, but I realized I forgot my backpack and went to go get it. This place was completely unfamiliar to me, but some parts resembled my elementary school.

I walked down to an area to find three people, two boys and one girl, practicing choreography for something. One of the boys frequently talked to me and, although I don't remember what was said, he was lightly flirting.

In a random jump, me and two other friends (another boy and a girl) were surrounded by other groups that were to perform, but suddenly I disappeared to them, but they did not notice. I turned out that I was dead, but my consciousness remained and I was able to let both know of my "spiritual" presence.

Apparently, I was to seal these spiritual demons away, and I began doing so in a forest-like biome. Along the way, the boy turned out to have a spirit in him that crippled him by telekinetically breaking many of his bones before I was able to seal it away.

After, I somehow managed to move time back many decades to a family living in a large lake in the forest. Their appearances were odd and resembled the Zoras from The Legend of Zelda.

Day turned to night and I began the journey back to the grass dome, but along the way I found two bugs I wanted to take with me. One was a large, wooden-feeling mayfly while the other was a smaller bug resembling a praying mantis. The mayfly would grapple into my grip, then fall out immediately until it fell and its wooden eye popped out. The other survived and I was able to travel onwards.

And then I woke up.