Chapter 11

Avneil were peacefully sleeping. Neil hands were wrapped around Avni. Avni head was on Neil chest.soon their sleep was disturb by sun. First Avni wake up.

Neil: Avni, plz close curtains.

Avni : Neil now it's time to awake up and for your information today you meant up Ali and Riya from airport.

Neil wakes and sits on head while holding his head.

Neil : Avni I know but they are coming in evening until I will fresh up and go to police station.

Avni : smart husband today. Neil plz be like this morning.

Neil : acha smart. I will not leave before you give me my morning kiss. Now come give me fast.

Avni : not today as you lied to me yesterday.

Neil : wifey plz and what lie

Avni : really hubby doesn't remember. I am talking about dd birthday.

Neil : I admit but I told you about the party. Now stoping spoiling my mood. Plz give kiss.

Avni agrees to give kiss as Neil was pleaded her so she give up. Leans to him and kiss on his cheeks and runs out of room.

Neil shouts: Avni this is not fair.don't worry wifey I will take it back.
Neil goes to fresh up.

While in kitchen Avni was Cooking then she sees Neil coming.
Bebe sees Neil and calls him toward her.

Bebe :tillu come here.

Neil :ji Bebe

Prakesha was talking on call then Avni and swetha brings food on table and starts serving them.

Neil takes first bite.

Neil :wow food is amazing. I can't stop eating.

Swetha : tillu, I know you love food but praise who Made it.

Babe : self obsessed.

Swetha smiling : babe I didn't cook but it's fine if you all praise me.

Prakash : Avni putter food is really good.

Avni : thank you papa ji

Neil doesn't say anything because he is angry with her about kiss but avni looks at Neil who was eating silently.
After having food Neil goes back to his room .Same time Avni comes there and see Neil but decide to ignore.neil was surprised.

Neil : Avni can plz give black file.

Avni quietly finds and hands to Neil and leaves room.

Whole day both decide not talk. They both got engrossed in their works. Then Neil gets call from avni.

Neil : hello

Avni : you have to pick Ali and Riya.

Before Neil could say anything she cuts call.

Neil goes to pick Ali and Riya then heads back to Khanna house.

Avni sees then and goes and hugs ali and Riya but ignore Neil.

Avni : I missed you guys. How was it. Hope you guys shorted things out.

Ali : yeah Avni all shorted but we miss you a lot.

They all talk and planned to leave early in morning for picnic.

Avneil room.
Neil was in washroom while Avni was thinking and lying down.

Avni povs: what does he think of himself.first he is angne Just because I didn't give kiss on his lip, seriously who does this.then he starts praising but stopped he found out food was made by me.now I won't talk to you.
End povs

Neil comes and sees Avni and goes near.
Neil :Avni Avni ,listen I am sorry.i shouldn't behave like that.look my holding my ear.

Avni turns and sees him holding ear and melt easily.avni just hugs and he too hug back.

Avni :I am sorry too.next time I will give morning kiss before you ask.

Neil smiling :well that great

Avni hits his shoulder.soon they drift into sleep.

Note: guys pls check out new avneil os which is called never thought I would love her.