Part 46 - Wedding party

Start from the beginning

"Stop being so cold for a moment, they're coming here just to see us" i whispered to him while standing next to him with a glass of wine on my hand.

"Some of them coming just for the food" he said before sipping on his wine.

No longer after that the host began to tell us to sit on our seating cause everyone especially our friends and families were going to give us their wishes for us. Apollo and i sat next to one another right in front of the stage. Philip, his dad was the first person to give us a greeting.

"Welcome to my son and daughter in law's party everyone, thank you for the wonderful wishes"

"Today, i feel so blessed and happy to see my son" he said then look into Apollo who was looking up at him in respect.

I knew how much he loves and respects his dad, he really looking up at him as a figure.

"Apollo finally married to a lovely girl"

"As a dad I'm so proud to call you my son and I'm so happy to have you in our family Lana" He said and it made me smile.

"I wish both of you all the best of wishes" he said before leaving the stage with a clap from everyone in the room.

The next person was Gabriel, he was standing there on the stage while holding on a cup of wine. He was wearing a navy suite and i could tell that he was matching with his wife, Laura.

"Good evening ladies and gentlemen" he greeted everyone.

"I'm standing here tonight just for my sister Lana and my brother in law Apollo, I'm so so happy that you are finally married to one another."

"Lana you look so beautiful tonight if dad is here he would be crying" he said while laugh a little.

"And Apollo you look awesome, lana fell head over heals when she saw you at the end of the aisle today i could tell by the way she gripped on my arm" Gabriel said then it made everyone in the room were laughing, Apollo turned his head to look at me while smiling that showed his dimples on his cheek.

God gabriel please....

"No it's a lie" i rolled my eyes which made him laughing before turning back to look into gabriel.

"So I actually knew Apollo since he was a little, he was a young boy when i met him and i was like okay he seemed nice" Gabriel said and it made some of the people laughed.

"Apollo i trust you to take care of my sister i know she can be pretty weird but her behavior will never going to make you bored to living your life"

"Lana I've been there since the first time you opened your eyes, the first time you built a snowman where you really like to peel its nose off, and now you're in another level of life where you have to stand alone with your partner"

" i knew I would never regret to have a sister like you and I'm so proud to call myself as your big brother"

"Lana you're so lucky to have Apollo as your husband, he loves you so much, and I believe you're going to be so happy to through your new chapter of life with him"

"I know you hate being followed by our dad's people and now I finally can promise you that they won't follow you anywhere again" he said and it made some of the people around were laughing.

"But Now my people are going to follow you everywhere" Apollo suddenly whispered which made me had to roll my eyes.

"I hate it that's annoying" i said.