0.4 Date

Hey guys so if this book gets 50 reads and at least ten votes I will update 5 times in one day!!! Share on twitter this book I have like three accounts so tag me in it!!

@thewanted5sos57

@MustangHemmo

@AppleJackAsh

P.s sorry about how bad this chapter is!!!

Luke's POV

Ashton looked really ho-. I mean nice. I was going to open the door, but he opened it for me. I thanked him and sat down. He ran around and jumped in the driver seat. I quickly put on my seat belt and so did he.

"So where are we going" I asked

"It's a surprised" he smiled.

"I hate surprises" I groan.

He just laughed at me. I turned so I was looking out the window. The car ride was silent. Ashton turned up the radio and All Time Low Love Like War came on. Ashton started singing loudly I couldn't help but laugh at him.

"Don't laugh at me. Do you like All Time Low?" He said.

"I don't like then. I love them. I think Alex is hot." I told him.

"Alex is hot!" He said.

I laughed. Until he pulled in a parking lot.

"Come on we are here" he said jumping out the car.

I jumped out of the car and walked by his side. I hated the dark so much. I walked closer to him. He gave to a confused look. Yes I was scared of walking in the dark. I watched to much killing shows.

"I scared of walking in the dark." I finally told him.

"Oh I am sorry." He said.

I felt our hands brush past each other. I quickly laced are fingers together. I smiled when I looked down at our hands. I looked at him seeing him smiling at me. We walked until I saw a carnival. I smiled and he laughed at me.

"You look like your 5 years old when you see a carnival." He laughed at me.

I just laughed. There was a lot of people in the carnival but tree was a lot of games and rides. Rides looked boring so me and Ashton just the games.

"I am going to win you that penguin." Ashton said pointing at the penguin.

"Penguins are my favorite animals!" I said.

He laughed at me and handed the guy the money. My phone went off and I looked down and saw it was Calum.

From: Cal :-)

How is it going

To: Cal :-)

Great we are at a carnival!!! He trying to win me a penguin!!' :D

From: Cal

Haha have fun Luke, but not to much :D

To: Cal :-)

Byeeeeeeeeeee

From: Cal :-)

BYEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!

I locked my phone and looked up seeing a giant penguin. I started laughing.

"I told you I would win it for you." Ashton said smiling and handing it to me.

"Thank you Ashton." I said.

"Welcome Luke, but his name is Will." He said.

"Will?"

"Will smith!!" He said.

I started laughing and he laughed too. So I guess this penguins name is going to be named Will. I laced my fingers with Ashton again and we walked. I held Ashton's hand and in the another was Will. We walked around people looking at us, but we really didn't care. It was 9:00pm and my mum wanted me home at 9:30pm.

"Hey Ashton, I have to be home by 9:30pm for I can take my pills." I told him.

"Ok so let's get going. You never told me why you take pills?" He said.

"Oh I take them because if I don't I get 3 hours of sleep every day so this helps me sleep. Then I have to take another pill in the morning for I don't have panic attacks." I told him.

"Oh I'm sorry." He said.

"No it's fine. I just really wish I didn't have to fall asleep at 9:30 all the time. I always wanted to stay up until midnight because I heard good things always happen at midnight." I said.

"Well maybe one day we will stay up until midnight."He smiled.

I smiled knowing that Ashton really meant it. I held his hand because I kept hearing people screaming. I heard someone walking towards us and I started to shake. Ashton squeezed my hand telling me that everything was ok. We finally made it to the car and we drove to my house. Ashton pulled up in my drive away at 9:36. I looked and saw my mum waiting for me.

"Tell your mum I am sorry for bringing you home late. There was a lot of traffic." He said.

"Ok Ashton. I hope she not mad." I said.

"Bye. Today was fun." He said.

"Yeah it was I would love to do it again some time." I said.

"Are you saying you would love to go on another date with me?" He said.

"It matters are you asking me to go on another date sometime." I said with a smirk. He just nodded.

"Then yes I would love to. Text me when my mum is now getting mad. So bye." I said.

"Bye Luke." He said

I took Will and I walked up to the door and my mum ran to me and hugged me. Will was still in my arm. She held me tight in her arms. Ashton pulled out of the drive way. My Mum was still hugging me.

"Are you ok? Are you hurt? Did he hit you?" She asked.

"What! Yes I am ok! No I am not hurt! No Ashton would never ever hit me! Mum why would you think that?" I said.

"I'm sorry I am just not use to you going on dates since what happened with Alex." She said.

I just nodded until she pulled me inside and told me to sit on the couch.

"Soo spill what happened." She said.

"Shouldn't I take my pills?" I asked.

"No I want to know about it and then at 10 you can take them." She said.

"Ok so he took me to the carnival and we held hands because I told him how I was scared of walking in the dark. Then he won me this penguin and he told me that his name was Will. We talked and then we headed home." I told her.

"So do you like him?!?" She asked.

"Ummmm no" I said and laughed.

"Luke I know your lying because you and playing with the hem of you shirt." She smirked.

I looked down seeing I was. I dropped the hem of my shirt and looked at her just smirking at me.

"Fine! I like him. I really really really like him." I told her.

It was true I really did like Ashton. He was sweet, nice, funny, smart, very hot, he didn't leave my side once. I felt like he really cares about me. I told my mum I was tried. I ran to get water and then went upstairs. I took one pill and swallowed it. Five minutes later I fell into a deep sleep.